Error messageThe start time of the group ride is in the past.
Saturday Morning Rides in Snohomish County (Steady, Moderate, Brisk)
If you are new, please read our newcomer information.
Come and join us each Saturday morning in October, November and December for a ride. Stay fit, and enjoy the beauty and interesting sights in Snohomish County! The routes are about 40 miles each week. The steady and moderate paces ride a little less and the brisk pace rides a little more so that all have an equal ride effort.
Where to find us: Enter the park at the traffic light at the intersection of Fryelands Blvd and Wales St SE.
This week: There is a restroom at the start. This is a lovely rural route, with some nice climbs, small villages like Wagner, a rest stop at the Sultan Bakery and returning along the Skykomish River.
Steady/Moderate route: 37.4 miles with 1,930 ft of elevation (per RWGPS)
Brisk route: 40.2 miles with 2,148 ft of elevation (per RWGPS)
- Please be ready to ride at least 10 minutes before the start of the ride to check off your name or sign the waiver and be part of the safety briefing.
- If the roads are wet or there is rain in the forecast, please respect the rider behind you by having fenders that cover your tire to about 2 inches from the ground.
- Riders have to be independent when they have a flat and/or mechanical. Bring a charged cellphone if possible.
- Cue sheets are not provided at the start; print your own copy.
- Your registration on this website is appreciated. Use the REGISTER button at the top of this page. You don't need to be a member of the club, but you do have to create an account.
- Steady rain or other unsafe conditions cancels the ride. If the ride is canceled, it will be posted by 07:00 am in the comment section below. In that case the ride leaders will not be at the start.
Check the links below. You'll find links to the routes for this week, a link with information for new riders to the club, for bringing a minor or for becoming a ride leaders.