Error messageThe start time of the group ride is in the past.
Snohomish - Pretty & a Bit Hilly
If you are new, please read our newcomer information.
Where to find us: This park might be a bit of a challenge to find as it is BELOW the main road. In Snohomish find the intersection of 2nd Ave & Pine. Continue 0.1 mile east on 2nd, then turn right onto Cypress Ave. Turn left before the trailers. The road heads down.
Invitation: Come and join me on this pretty and hilly route. Right from the start we start climbing to enjoy a beautiful view of the Snohomish Valley. The first part of the route is rural, the second part goes through various neighborhoods in Lake Stevens and Snohomish. There is a restroom stop at Machias Trailhead Park (mile 15).
There is NO restroom at the start. Rest rooms and water at mile 15. There is no food on this ride.
- Please be ready to ride at least 10 minutes before the start of the ride to check off your name or sign the waiver and be part of the safety briefing.
- If the roads are wet or there is rain in the forecast, please respect the rider behind you by having fenders that cover your tire to about 2 inches from the ground!!
- Riders have to be independent when they have a flat and/or mechanical. Bring a charged cellphone if possible.
- Cue sheets are not provided at the start. Please print your own copy.
- Your registration on this website is appreciated. You don't need to be a member of the club, but you do have to create an account.
- Steady rain or other unsafe conditions cancels the ride. If the ride is canceled, it will be posted by 7:00 am in the comment section. In that case I will not be at the start.
Below you will find links to the routes and some other helpful information.