Error messageThe start time of the group ride is in the past.
Christmas Lights Tour of Mill Creek Again
If you are new, please read our newcomer information.
Invitation: Got all your shopping done? Well if not, you still have a day to do it so you might as well come get some fresh air and ride with fun people. Decorate your bike, wear your sweater and enjoy this social bike ride through Mill Creek Neighborhoods to look at decorated houses. If you rode this last week there are some small changes to the route and hopefully no rain. The Elf and Santa's Choice decorating awards were done last week so we can see the best of each neighborhood. This will be a social ride and due to the number of turns and slowing to look at lights it will be hard to maintain a moderate pace, but where there is a flat stretch of road, we will ride a moderate pace. There will be time for pictures, but we have to keep in mind that this is a group ride. No music please (city ordinance).
Where to find us: We will start from the parking lot behind LA Fitness in the Mill Creek Town Center.
- Be ready to ride at least 10 minutes before the start of the ride to check off your name or sign the waiver and be part of the safety briefing.
- Front and rear lights are mandatory; no lights, no riding!
- Riders have to be independent when they have a flat and/or mechanical. Bring a charged cellphone.
- Afterward we will meet at Azul's for hot food and drinks if you would like to participate (the soup was fantastic).
- Rain or no rain we will ride, only ice, snow or high winds will cancel.
- Your registration on this website is appreciated.