Wandering West Seattle
If you are new, please read our newcomer information.
Wandering West Seattle is back for 2014! We start off in bucolic downtown Renton at Burnett Linear Park, warm up with a ride out to Alki then around the point where the fun begins. We head to West Seattle via Marine View Drive, a challenging but manageable climb; after which we will stop at the Dubsea Deli and prepare for our final long climb up DesMoines Memorial drive before returning to Renton.
- Stops: Alki (5min mile 19), Dubsea Coffee (20 min mile 30.2)
- Regroup at top of hills or when necessary
- In the event of damp weather use of fenders is appreciated
- GPS: http://ridewithgps.com/routes/1748392
- Mentoring available with advance warning