Schedule of events
- Form a team and register for the Commute Challenge online trip-tracking contest
- Attend a free commuting class, visit an energizer station and go on a free Cascade group ride
- April 26: Get your bike in shape at Cascade’s free Dust Off Days maintenance event
All May Long
- Participate in the Commute Challenge with your coworkers and friends
- Attend weekly bike happy hours throughout the city
- Bike to work, school, your local coffee shop, the farmers market, the library, the playground, and to meet friends
- Win prizes (and bragging rights) by participating in Cascade’s social media contests
Roll from brewery to brewery on Cascade’s Seattle Bike & Brews ride. Register online.
Attend the annual Bike to Work Breakfast, benefitting the Cascade Education Foundation
National Bike to School Day. Organize a celebration at your child’s school! cascade.org/bike-school
Bike to Work Day presented by F5: Stop by a commute station on your way to work for treats and swag or host your own station! Look out for a ride and rally in your city.
Bike to Work Day After Party at Velo Bike Shop, 4:30-6:30pm: Roll over for bites and beverages from Tom Douglas Restaurants, tunes from KEXP DJ Greg Vandy and tours of ViaBike and Via6 apartments. Bring your friends and colleagues to celebrate a day of two-wheeled happiness!
Celebrate the end of Bike Month at the Ballard Bike Street Party, 4-8pm with live music, bike art and performances!
Keep riding around town and register for Cascade’s great summer rides!