Bike Everywhere Month calendar
Check out the complete events calendar here
Your bike month 'To-do' list
- Form a team and register for the Bike Month Challenge online trip-tracking contest. Website opens April 1, 2016.
- Attend a free bike commuting class, visit an energizer station and go on a free Cascade group ride
- April 27 Bike Month Challenge Team Captains Bash at Pike Brewing Company.
- Participate in the Bike Month Challenge Presented by Adobe with your coworkers and friends
- Attend weekly bike happy hours throughout the city
- Bike to work, school, your local coffee shop, the farmers market, the library, the playground, and to meet friends
- Win prizes (and bragging rights) by participating in Cascade’s social media contests. Follow Cascade Bicycle Club on Facebook or on Twitter and Instagram at #BikeEverywhere or @cascadebicycle.
Attend the annual Group Health Bike Everywhere Breakfast, benefitting Cascade Bicycle Club
Roll from brewery to brewery on Cascade’s Seattle Bike & Brews ride. Register online.
National Bike to School Day. Organize a celebration at your child’s school! cascade.org/bike-school
Keep riding around town and register for Cascade’s great summer rides!