Support Cascade's Tax-Deductible Work
The Cascade Bicycle Club Education Foundation is your way to make a tax-deductible donation to support Cascade's work. (EIN: 91-2165219).
Your gift to the Cascade Bicycle Club Education Foundation helps pay for Cascade's Advocacy and Education programs, things like:
- Legal fees to protect the Burke-Gilman Trail
- Bicycle-friendly policies at the local, state, and federal levels
- Bike safety classes for more than 14,000 kids annually
- Bicycling leadership programs serving underprivileged youth such as Trips for Kids and the Major Taylor Project
- Free helmets to kids and adults in need
- Transportation planning consultation in cities across the region
Important note: If you give $150+ and do not have a current membership, your gift qualifies you for a complementary 1 year family membership. If you prefer to support Cascade's non-tax deductible work please join Cascade as a member.
Cascade Champions Club: If you give over $1,000 a year (or $84/month) you are eligible to join the Cascade Champions Club. Champions attend exclusive events and (at the $2,500 level and above) may choose to receive complimentary registration to Cascade Events. Consider becoming a Cascade Champion today.
Gifts of stock or securities: Find the account numbers needed.
Vehicle Donations: you can donate a used vehicle to Cascade and all proceeds (minus a small service fee) will go to the Education Foundation. You may also be able to deduct the selling price from your taxes. For all vehicle donations we work with CARS, Inc. Please visit their website at www.donatingiseasy.com or call 855-500-RIDE (7433) for more information.
Prefer to give by mail? Simply download and print a donation form, and mail it, along with your check, payable to Cascade Bicycle Club Education Foundation, to: 7400 Sand Point Way NE, Suite 101S, Seattle, WA 98115.