Register for a Club Tour
Open for registration
2014 Tours Lotteries
Open lotteries (please read lottery policies below for more info)
Lotteries for the April through June tours will open October 22, 2013 10:00, am and close October 28, 2013, noon. Lotteries for the September tours will open Tuesday, February 25, 10 a.m. and close Thursday, March 6, noon. You can enter the lottery at any time until it closes, and there is no advantage to registering on the first day. Lottery draws will be random. Club tours will allow up to four people per entry. This way, if your lottery entry is drawn, everyone in your party will get into the event.
Instructions for entering members-only lotteries
- Be sure that all individuals included on your lottery ticket are current Cascade members: Only current Cascade members are allowed to enter lotteries for RSVP1 and Cascade Club Tours.
- Enter the lottery: Choose from among the active lotteries and enter the requested information. There is no fee to enter. Note that all names and membership numbers must match those that appear on the membership card(s) and Courier label(s) of entrants. Each Household/Family member has a separate and unique number. A name may be entered only once per lottery, either as an individual or as a member of a group. Once your entry is submitted, it cannot be changed.
- Cross your fingers: Once the lottery has closed, you will receive an email with registration instructions if your name is drawn; your registration fee will be due at that time. There is no benefit to entering the lottery early -- your chances are the same whether you throw your name into the hat on the first day or the last.
If events do not sell out during the lotteries, they will be open to general registration.
Final payment due dates:
- Southern Arizona Tour- Thursday, Jan. 9
- Eastern Washington 3-day Tour- Monday, Feb. 17
- Eastern Washington 4-day Tour- Thursday, Feb. 27
- Idaho Panhandle Tour- Thursday, March 6
- Bend and Central Oregon Tour- Thursday, March 20
- Southern Oregon Tour- Thursday, June 5
- Wallowa and Hell’s Canyon- Thursday. June 19
A non-refundable deposit will be due at time of registration, with the full amount due three months before the tour. Please see our refund policy for more information. For details on transferring your registration to another rider, see our transfer policy.