Seattle Bike Swap
The Seattle Bike Swap is a bike bargain hunter’s paradise. This huge bike garage sale will have great deals on new and used bike related goods of all types and sizes. This sale is one day only so don’t miss it!
- Adult Entry: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. - $5 (sold morning of the Swap)
- Free entry hour: 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Kids 15 and under are FREE all day!
- V.I.P. Early Entry: 8 a.m. - $20. V.I.P tickets MUST be purchased online in advance by Thursday, Feb. 6. Link to purchase is listed at the top of the page.
If you have a complete bike you want to sell but don't want to rent a sellers space, we do offer consignment. We will try to sell your bike for you for a fee ($10 plus 10% of the selling price). If you’re looking for top dollar on your bike, this option may not be for you. Bikes are priced to move.
To sell your bike on consignment:
- Bring your bike to the swap between 8 and 8:30 a.m. Please use the front entrance.
- Complete a form and pay $10 per bike (includes one entry for the seller into the swap).
- Return by 2 p.m. that same day, and we will give you your cut of the proceeds (or your bike, should it not sell).
It's really that simple. All proceeds will benefit Cascade's Major Taylor Project.
If you have a complete bike you would like to donate to the Major Taylor Project to sell at the swap, please contact Ed Ewing at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.