Promote Bike Everywhere Month
Help build momentum for bicycling by promoting Cascade’s Bike Everywhere Month programs, or even creating your own community events.
Use our toolkits:
- Team Captains' Toolkit: sample emails to recruit team members, ideas for motivating your team
- Workplace Toolkit: sample emails to recruit team captains and participants, ideas for motivating your employees to participate
- DIY Celebration Station Toolkit: May 20 is Bike Everywhere Day, and dozens of morning celebration stations around the region will be supporting riders with breakfast, high-fives and souvenirs. Cascade can support you. Host a celebration station in your neighborhood or at your workplace!
- DIY bike event toolkit
Use our graphics and posters
We encourage you to include Bike Everywhere Month messaging and graphics wherever you might encounter potential bicyclists--at your workplace, in your community, among friends, etc. Feel free to use Cascade's downloadable Bike Month graphics (coming early March 2016) to promote biking among your networks.
We can also mail small quantities of posters (9" x 12" single-sided) as well. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org specifying item(s), size(s), quantity, and mailing information.
- Company intranet site or departmental homepage
- Neighborhood blog
- Your Facebook page
- Your cubicle wall
- Community bulletin boards (library, coffee shop, bike shop)
Want to hang posters around your office or your neighborhood? We'll send you some starting March 21. Just fill out this short form to request Bike Everywhere Month posters
Downloadable Bike Month graphics and posters coming early March 2016.