It’s been a transformative year for bicycling in the Puget Sound, and thanks to your support, Cascade Bicycle Club Education Foundation has led the charge. Because of you, more people are riding bikes than ever before. Thank you for making a difference.
Supporters like you are the foundation of our success. The year is drawing to a close, but there is still progress to be made. Support Cascade's Education Foundation with a gift as we pedal into the new year together.
Your support has moved the needle on important issues in bicycling this year. In 2014, Cascade's Education Foundation made huge strides toward a safe, completed network of bicycling infrastructure, accessible to people of all ages and backgrounds. You also supported us in…
- Working with the City of Seattle to adopt the 2014 Bicycle Master Plan;
- Expanding the Major Taylor Project to two new schools;
- Bike safety classes for more than 14,000 kids
- Offering a record number of free group rides
- Free helmets to kids and adults in need; and
- Encouraging more kids to bike to school than ever before.
Community is at our core. By donating now, you will help lead a major surge toward the dramatic growth of bicycling in the Puget Sound.
In 2015, with your support, Cascade Bicycle Club Education Foundation will take the bicycling community to new heights. This means…
- Increasing the length of safe and connected bicycle networks by 20 percent over the next five years;
- Expanding the Major Taylor Project to multiple new schools;
- Increasing the number of people riding bikes by 20 percent over the next five years; and
- Doubling the number of kids riding to school.
Our goals are bold, but they will leave a lasting impact on the future of bicycling. Cascade envisions a community in which more people ride bikes. But we cannot accomplish this alone. By donating now to he Education Foundation, you can inspire more people to experience the joy of bicycling, one ride at a time. Please consider making a gift today.
Thank you for believing that bikes can build a stronger, healthier and happier community. We hope that you’ll continue to be a part of the Cascade family this year end. Your tax-deductible gift will help improve lives through bicycling.
With your gift of $150+, your gift qualifies you for a complimentary pair of delightfully cozy Cascade wool socks plus a one-year family membership.
Prefer to give by mail? Simply download and print a donation form and return by Dec. 31, 2014.
Please make checks payable to Cascade Bicycle Club Education Foundation.
Thanks for your support!
Questions about giving? Please contact Tarrell Wright, Development Director, firstname.lastname@example.org, (206) 240-2235.