Your tax-deductible gift to the Cascade Bicycle Club Education Foundation helps pay for Cascade's Advocacy and Education programs, things like:
- Legal fees to protect the Burke-Gilman Trail
- Bicycle-friendly policies at the local, state, and federal levels
- Bike safety classes for more than 14,000 kids annually
- Bicycling leadership programs serving underprivileged youth such as Trips for Kids and the Major Taylor Project
- Free helmets to kids and adults in need
- Transportation planning consultation in cities across the region
Important note: If you give $150+, your gift qualifies you for a complimentary 1 year family membership. If you prefer to support Cascade's non-tax deductible work please join Cascade as a member.
Prefer to give by mail? Simply download and print a donation form, and mail it, along with your check, payable to Cascade Bicycle Club Education Foundation, to: 7400 Sand Point Way NE, Suite 101S, Seattle, WA 98115.
Questions about giving? Please contact Tarrell Wright, Development Director, email@example.com, (206) 240-2235.