Best Practices Guide
Bicycle-friendly workplaces have been shown to promote employee health and improve financial performance. Cascade's Best Practices Guide complements the certification program by offering guidance about how to make your workplace bicycle-friendly.
A roadmap for making your business more bike-friendly
Learn how to:
- Measure current ridership and set goals for the future
- Develop policies and plans that support cycling goals
- Modify worksite infrastructure to facilitate and encourage cycling
- Implement outreach and education programs to support new riders
- Build a fun and inclusive workplace bicycle culture
Read more about what certified workplaces are doing to support bicycling on our blog. If your workplace is already implementing many of these best practices—you might be ready to apply for Bike-Friendly Business Certification.