Seattle Bike Swap 2
We're excited to announce a second Bike Swap for 2014!
Sunday, Sept. 28
Because the snow storm in February caused a lot of people to miss Bike Swap, we want to give the cycling community another chance to buy and sell bikes and cycling gear at a bargain price.
The Seattle Bike Swap is a bike bargain hunter’s paradise. This huge bike garage sale will have great deals on new and used bike related goods of all types and sizes. This sale is one day only so don’t miss it!
- Adult Entry: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. - $5 (sold morning of the Swap)
- Free entry hour: 1 p.m. to 2 p.m.
- Kids 15 and under are FREE all day!
- V.I.P. Early Entry: 8 a.m. - $20. V.I.P tickets MUST be purchased online in advance by Thursday, Sept. 25. Link to purchase is listed at the top of the page.
If you have a complete bike you want to sell but don't want to rent a sellers space, we do offer consignment. We will try to sell your bike for you for a fee ($10 plus 10% of the selling price). If you’re looking for top dollar on your bike, this option may not be for you. Bikes are priced to move.
To sell your bike on consignment:
- Bring your bike to the swap between 8 and 8:30 a.m. Please use the front entrance.
- Complete a form and pay $10 per bike (includes one entry for the seller into the swap).
- Return by 2 p.m. that same day, and we will give you your cut of the proceeds (or your bike, should it not sell).
It's really that simple. All proceeds will benefit Cascade's Major Taylor Project.
If you have a complete bike you would like to donate to the Major Taylor Project to sell at the swap, please contact Ed Ewing at firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.
Typically 100+ vendors --from bicycle shops to individuals -- selling new and used road, mountain or track bike stuff (components, frames, clothing and complete bikes). You never know what you might find at the Seattle Bike Swap, every year it is different, but the deals are always amazing.
OPENING IN JUNE: Vendors can rent a seller’s space at the Seattle Bike Swap by using the vendor space rental form below.
Vendor Space Rental Form: Swap 2 - 2014 Reg form.pdf
- Swap Room Layout:Swap Rooms - 2014 - Swap 2 Room Sept. 11.pdf
Due to the high demand for spaces only prepaying for a spot will confirm your space. Space locations are on first come first serve basis. Note: Space does NOT include a table.