Directions to Common Ride Start Points
Following is a list of common locations from which many Cascade rides start.
- 65thand Ravenna, Park and Ride, Ravenna
- Alki Beach and 61st at the statue, West Seattle
- Bicentennial Park, Tukwila
- Brannan Park, Auburn
- Cascade Bicycle Club Office, Magnuson Park, Sand Point
- Center for Spiritual Living, Sand Point
- Centennial Trail Head, Snohomish
- Colman Ferry Dock, Seattle
- Coulon Park, do not park cars at Gene Coulon!!! Renton
- Edmonds/Kingston Ferry, Edmonds
- Enatai Beach Park, Bellevue
- Fort Dent Park, Tukwila
- Gasworks Park, Fremont
- Harvey Field (Airport), Snohomish
- Jack Block Park Terminal 5 2130 Harbor Ave SW West Seattle
To reach Jack Block Park, take the Harbor Ave exit off the West Seattle Bridge. Turn right onto Harbor Ave at the light. Proceed one mile to the Park entrance, on your right (easy to miss) If you get to Salty's you've gone too far.
- Juanita Beach Park, Kirkland
- Lincoln Park/Faultleroy Ferry, West Seattle
- Logboom / Tracy Owen Park, Kenmore
- Log Pavilion, Snoqualmie
- Kent Park and Ride, Kent
- Luther Burbank Park, Mercer Island
- Machias Station, Snohomish
- Magnuson Park, Sand Point
- Marymoor Park, Redmond
- Mountain Bike Outfitters, Kent
- Mukilteo State Park Boat Launch, Mukilteo
- Myrtle Edwards Park, Seattle
- Oxbow Boeing, Seattle
From Interstate 5: Take exit 158, and go west to E. Marginal Way. Go North (right) on E. Marginal way to S. 102nd st. Turn left on S. 102nd, and go west across the bridge. The Oxbow Rec. center is at south end of parking lot.
- Ravensdale Park, Maple Valley
- Renton Boeing Parking Lot #11,Renton
North 6th Street and Logan Avenue, Renton
- Renton Community Center, Renton
- Redhook Brewery, Woodinville
Take 124th St exit off the 405.
Head east, down and across valley. At light turn left onto Redmond-Woodinville Road. At traffic circle, turn left onto NE 145th St.
Brewery is on your right just past Willows Lodge and before Columbia Winery.
- Ron Regis Park, Renton
- Russell Road Park, Kent
- Sam Smith Park, Seattle
This park is at the west end of the tunnel leading to the I-90 Bridge path.
- South Bellevue Park and Ride, Bellevue
- Tibbets Valley Park, Issaquah
- Tukwila Community Center, Tukwila
If you know of additional locations which should be added to this list, please e-mail us at email@example.com.