2016 Seattle to Portland Schedule
Tuesday, Jan. 19, 10 a.m. - Members-only early registration pricing opens
Tuesday, Feb. 9, 10 a.m. - General public early registration pricing opens
Thursday, June 16, 11:59 p.m. - Cutoff for paper forms
Thursday, June 23, 11:59 p.m. - Deadline for packet mailing
Thursday, June 30, 11:59 p.m. - Early registration pricing ends
Friday, July 1 - Regular registration pricing begins, (+$20)
Sunday, July 10, 11:59 p.m. - Regular registration closes online
Saturday, July 16 - No day of event registration
Registrations are limited and registation will close upon sell out.
TO RECEIVE CASCADE MEMBER DISCOUNT, FIRST CLICK ON THE REGISTRATION LINK BELOW.
Early registration price
from Tuesday, Jan. 19, 10 a.m. through Thrusday, June 30, 11:59 p.m.
- $135 member adult price / $155 non-member adult price
- $135 member youth (13-17) / $155 non-member youth (13-17)
- $60 member child (1-12) / $80 non-member child (1-12)
Regular registration price
from Friday, July 1 until Sunday, July 10, 11:59 p.m.
- $155 member adult price / $175 non-member adult price
- $155 member youth (13-17) / $175 non-member youth (13-17)
- $80 member child (1-12) / $100 non-member child (1-12)
Volunteer to get a bib
Volunteer 24 hours with Cascade and earn a free event registration.
Additional add on items
Online until Sunday, July 10 unless noted below. Also available at REI packet pickup
- Packet mailing - $20 - Deadline for purchasing: Thursday, June 23
- Transportation (Bus + bike) from the Finish Line to Seattle- $65 - Subject to availablity - SOLD OUT
- Bike only transportation to Seattle- $40 - Subject to availablity - SOLD OUT
- Parking - $10 per day
- Bike box transportation to Portland- $20
- Timing chips (one-day riders only)- $10 - At REI packet pick up available Wednesday and Thursday
- Bike storage starting Tuesday at the Cascade Bicycling Center - $10 per day
Paper registration forms must be received by Wednesday, June 15 or sell out which ever comes first. Paper registration includes a $15 surcharge.
Complimentary STP Certificates
Use this registration form to compete your registration. Fill out the registration form and send it back to Cascade with your complimentary certificate. Our mailing address is located at the top of the registration form. The completed registration form and certificate front and back can also be scanned and emailed to [email protected].
You will receive an email confirmation once your registration has been received and processed. When you have received confirmation that your registration has been processed, if you would like to purchase the optional packet mailing, transportation, parking, etc., you can sign into your online account to purchase these add ons.
STP does not have day-of registration. Please register online before the event sells out.
Visit the rider packet page for details.
We offer partial refunds per our event refund policy. Please review it carefully before purchasing your registration. Registrations for are not transferable to other riders.
Looking to register your friends?
Your friends must register themselves for events. Please Read the Registration FAQ for more details.