Cascade Season Pass
We are excited to continue the Cascade Season Pass, the ultimate rider’s package for active Cascade participants. This package is only available until Sunday, Feb. 18, 2018 — so get yours today!
The Season Pass includes:
- An annual individual Cascade membership
- Choice of Cascade Bicycle Club jersey, Chilly Hilly Jersey, STP jersey or RSVP jersey (Available in men’s and women’s cuts)
- Guaranteed entry into*:
- Bike Swap — Saturday, Feb. 3 (early entry)
- Chilly Hilly — Sunday, Feb. 25
- Emerald City Ride — Sunday, April 8
- Seattle Bike-n-Brews — Sunday, May 6
- Flying Wheels — Saturday, June 2
- Woodinville Wine Ride — Sunday, June 10
- Seattle Night Ride — Friday, June 29
- Seattle to Portland (STP) —Saturday start, July 14-15
- Ride Seattle to Vancouver & Party (RSVP) — Friday start, Aug. 17-18
- High Pass Challenge — Monday, August 27
- Kitsap Color Classic — Sunday, Sept. 23
NEW THIS YEAR:
- Rider packet mailing for all of the qualifying rides is included with Season Pass purchase
This package is valued over $800 and we're selling it for just $650!
Offer details and exclusions
- Does not include Cascade Training Series (CTS), Ride Around Washington (RAW), Cascade Club Tours, and the Ride for Major Taylor ride
- This Cascade Season Pass is non-refundable
- Offer does not include all registration add-ons
- As a premium add-on, you can select to have either a one or two digit bib number for all of the included events. Numbers are available on a first come, first serve basis. Number 1 is not available as it is assigned to the Volunteer of the year.
- Single-digit bib numbers will be available for a premium purchase of $300
- Two-digit bib numbers will be available for premium purchase of $100
*If we add or change any of these events those will also be included with your season pass.
Who does your registration fee support?
Your registration to the rides in the Season Pass makes Washington a better place for people riding bikes:
- You are championing better and safer bicycle infrastructure.
- You are providing bicycle education programs for children, families, school groups and everyone else who wants to ride a bike.
- You are empowering youth from diverse communities through the Major Taylor Project.
- You are making it possible for Cascade to offer over 2,500 free group rides every year.
- Ultimately, you are getting more people on bikes.