RAW Tour Details
Rider Limit: 250
Tuesday, Jan. 10, 2017, 10 a.m. - Members-only registration pricing opens
Tuesday, Feb. 7, 2017, 10 a.m. - General public registration pricing opens (assuming the tour has not sold out)
Monday, May 1, 2017 - Remaining registration balance due
Wednesday, July 26, 2017, 11:59 p.m - Regular registration closes.
Saturday, July 29, 2017 - No day-of registration available
UPDATE - FEB. 22, RAW IS SOLD OUT, and the wait list is closed
Online registration pricing
$1,050 total member adult price /$1,090 total non-member adult price
- $230 Cascade member deposit
- $270 Non-member deposit
* A non-refundable deposit is required to reserve your spot on RAW
COMPLETE PAYMENT DUE BY Monday, MAY 1, 2017
Final payment of $820 is due by May 1. Final payment of See instructions for paying your remaining balance.
- Bus ride to the start point Saturday, July 29, 2017 - $100
- Bus ride from the finish point Saturday, Aug. 5, 2017 - $50
- Unsecured parking at the UW (bus pickup location) - NEW THIS YEAR will be paid directly to UW when parking your car
- Bike storage at Cascade Bicycle Club (post-event) - $10 per day
Paper registration forms must be received by Wednesday, July 1, 2017. Paper registration includes a $15 surcharge. Form available on Feb 7, 2017
Check back for an updated 2017 RAW Ride Guide soon.
The 2016 RAW Ride Guide has all the info you need to prepare for your tour, including gear checklists, details on our overnights and suggested training schedules.
Download the RAW Ride Guide here.
For those unfamiliar with RAW, it’s a week-long camping tour. But know this: we really camp in style. All your luggage and camp gear is carried by our gear trucks. Riders are provided with three nutritious meals per day. Hot breakfasts and dinners are served in camp, and lunches are served at scenic lunch stops along the way. A deluxe hot shower truck follows us to every campsite. Due to our low number of riders, we never have long lines for anything during the week, plus we can offer much better campsite venues than most large tours!
Here are a few highlights of what you can expect on RAW:
CAMP IN COMFORT
AMAZING ROAD SUPPORT
END OF THE DAY
AND MORE. . .
- The RAW peloton, limited to 250, affords the opportunity for you to meet someone who rides like you, as well as to get to know some who don’t. You won’t feel lost in a crowd and you'll make friendships that will last a lifetime. There is a reason we get over 50% returning riders every year on RAW.
- From afar? You can pre-pay through UPS and ship your bike to Cascade. Pre-paid/COD returns will be picked up. The RAW mechanic will put your bike together for you and help you pack it up to ship back, too.
- Optional LIMITED transportation for you and your bike is available from Seattle Saturday, July 29 and back on Saturday, Aug. 5. We need your reservation by March 1 for a guaranteed spot on the bus; after March 1, transportation is offered on a space-available basis.
We highly recommend purchasing independent trip insurance, to cover the unexpected. Travelex is one of many companies that provide travel protection plans. Read each plan carefully to determine which is best for you and make sure to purchase a plan before you register.