Transfer Policy for Cascade Rides
- Registrants may forfeit their registration (a “transfer”) to another rider of their choice.
- Once a transfer is requested, a transfer code is generated and provided to the original registrant. This code is nonrefundable, not replaceable, and expires at the end of the online registration period if not redeemed.
- There is a $10 processing fee to transfer, to be paid upon requesting a transfer code.
- Transfer codes are single-use tickets for the same event with no value; they can only transfer a paid registration from one rider to another.
- Cascade’s message board may be used to connect with riders buying or selling registrations (see the Cascade Ride and Event Forum found here). Cascade does not facilitate or coordinate these transactions.
- Transfer codes and processing fees are non-refundable through Cascade.
- Applying for a transfer code automatically cancels connected add-ons (registration add-ons are non-transferable). Third party transfers of add-ons are not allowed.
- If a rider changes their mind, they may use the transfer code to re-register themselves for the event, prior to the registration deadline.
- Mis-applied or lost codes will not be replaced by the Cascade Bicycle Club.
Transfers must be completed prior to the online registration close.
- Tunnel Ride 2019: Tbd
A list of updated rides for 2019 will be forthcoming.
- Chilly Hilly: Thursday, Jan. 25, 2018, 11:59 p.m.
- Emerald City Ride: Thursday, Mar. 8, 2018, 11:59 p.m.
- Ride for Major Taylor: Thursday, Mar. 22, 2018, 11:59 p.m.
- Seattle Bike-n-Brews: Friday, April 6, 2018, 11:59 p.m.
- Flying Wheels: Wednesday, May 2, 2018, 11:59 p.m.
- Woodinville Wine Ride: Thursday, May 10, 2018, 11:59 p.m.
- Seattle Night Ride: Tuesday, May 29, 2018, 11:59 p.m.
- STP: Thursday, June 14, 2018, 11:59 p.m.
- RSVP: Tuesday, July 17, 2018, 11:59 p.m.
- High Pass Challenge: Friday, July 27, 2018, 11:59 p.m.
- Kitsap Color Classic: Thursday, Aug. 23, 2018, 11:59 p.m.
How to request a transfer code:
- Sign In to your online account
- Click "My Account" in the blue bar (top-right corner)
- Locate the activity in question (here you will see all upcoming rides/tours you have purchased)
- Click the "My Order" (across to the right of the applicable ride/tour)
- Click "Purchase Transfer" link (across to the right of the applicable registration)
- Click the red "Add to cart" box
- All transfer code requests are subject to a $10 processing fee
- You will receive the confirmation, and transfer code, in an automated email
How to redeem a transfer:
- Follow the link in the transfer code email to visit the ride registration page.
- Click the "register now" button.
- Proceed to checkout your cart.
- IMPORTANT: During checkout, enter the transfer code the space provided for Coupon Code, and apply it to your order.
- Verify that the transfer has been applied and that your order total has been reduced.
- Complete checkout, as usual.
The sale of a transfer code is considered a private transaction, and the Cascade Bicycle Club is not responsible for any issues as such. It is up to the registration provider and receiver to determine whether any personal compensation is exchanged.
A transfer is only valid if the receiving rider uses their own Cascade account to register normally, before the registration period closes, usually a week prior to the event. This process transfers the registration. There are no day-of-event transfers. Riders registering with a transfer code are subject to the same terms and conditions as every Cascade rider and may purchase add-ons as desired, subject to availability.
Applying for a transfer code forfeits a rider’s opportunity for a registration deferral. Riders possessing transfer codes are not eligible for a deferral, Though they may reddem the code and apply for a deferral. Transfer codes have no monetary value.