Seattle Night Ride
Friday, June 29, 2018
City lights, summer nights, and glowing bikes at the Seattle Night Ride! Back for the fourth year, the Seattle Night Ride is a fun and unique urban event for anyone who enjoys a summer night cruise by bike.
The 14-mile flat route begins in Ballard at Peddler Brewing Company along the Burke-Gilman Trail and winds through Fremont, Lake Union, & Queen Anne. Rest stops will feature entertainment, snacks and more! The route ends in Ballard for the Night Ride after party with a food truck, local craft brews, games and much more!
Costumes and bike accessories (safe for riding) are welcome and highly encouraged! Please note that, in addition to your helmet, a HEAD LIGHT, RED TAIL LIGHT and a red rear reflector are required for this ride. Riders need to be safe!
Registration includes one beer ticket and a sweet giveaway item.
Rider capacity is limited, so register today!
Who does your registration fee support?
Did you know the Seattle Night Ride is a fundraiser? Your Seattle Night Ride registration makes Washington a better place for people riding bikes:
- You are championing better and safer bicycle infrastructure.
- You are providing bicycle education programs for children, families, school groups and everyone else who wants to ride a bike.
- You are empowering youth from diverse communities through the Major Taylor Project.
- You are making it possible for Cascade to offer over 2,500 free group rides every year.
- Ultimately, you are getting more people on bikes.
Our events are made possible with support from the local communities through which we ride. In addition to supporting Cascade’s programs, your registration fee helps Cascade give back to these communities and the organizations that thrive there. We’re grateful for all their continued support.
To secure a booth onsite to showcase your organization or product, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with a description, and we will be in touch.