Seattle Bike-n-Brews Ride Details
Cost: $40 - $70 Rider Limit: 1,000
Schooner Exact Brewery
3901 1st Ave. S., Seattle, WA 98134
The Schooner Exact Brewery is located just south of the West Seattle bridge. There are multiple locations for this venue on most GPS and mapping sites, so please use this address.
- 9 - 10 a.m. Start line open for 30-mile riders
- 10 - 11 a.m. Start line open for 15-mile riders
- 11 a.m. Start line closes
*For packet pick up and day-of registration schedule, see registration page
Details to prepare you for the event can be found here.
Start Line Booths
Parking is not available at the brewery, but there are plenty of parking options within one mile. If you live close by, come on over by bike!
- First Avenue South has about 100 spaces on both sides of the road (south of Spokane Street to Schooner Exact).
- A huge covered parking area is located under the West Seattle Bridge/Spokane Street between First and Third Avenues. At least 200 spots can be found here.
- Lots of parking can be found north of Spokane Street in SoDo; park and ride one mile to the start.
Open 10:30 a.m. - 2 p.m. Riders on the 30-mile route will stop at Airways Brewery to redeem (1) bib coupon for a complimentary beer or non-alcoholic beverage and the following tasty booths:
- Nuun with free hydration samples before your ride back
- Darigold cheese peddlers with free samples
- Taco Time traveler will be onsite handing out tasty snacks
Finish Line Festival
Schooner Exact Brewery
11:30 a.m. - 4:00 p.m. Enjoy live music and redeem your bib coupon for a cold beer and your finisher meal (pulled pork sandwich or a veggie Field Roast bratwurst). A bike corral will be open from 11 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. You must have your bib number to take a bike of out of the corral (for full security, please lock your bike).
Stop by the PEMCO Insurance booth for your free souvenir photo. And don't forget to pick up your official Bike-n-Brews swag at the Cascade tent.
Live music presented by The Blackberry Bushes Stringband!
The Blackberry Bushes are an acoustic Americana and bluegrass band whose sound falls somewhere between Gillian Welch and The Infamous Stringdusters. Their songs evoke the natural world, with themes of imperfection and impermanence. The instrumentation is precise and improvisational, reminiscent of the virtuosic bluegrass greats. The Bushes have that rare magic that allows them to fuse voices from many genres into an acoustic instrumentation that retains distinct threads of sonic color. Elements of jazz, classical, pop, old-time and bluegrass saturate this modern string band sound that is buoyant, bold, and like their thorny namesake, rooted and growing, growing, growing.