Seattle Bike-n-Brews Ride Details
Cost: $40 - $60 Rider Limit: 1,000
Tuesday, Jan. 10, 2017, 10 a.m.: Members-only registration opens
Tuesday, Feb. 7, 2017, 10 a.m.: General public registration opens
Wednesday, April 26, 2017, 11:59 p.m. - Deadline to purchase packet mailing and cutoff for paper forms
Wednesday, May 3, 2017, 11:59 p.m.- Regular registration closes
Sunday, May 7, 2017, - Day-of registration available. (Assuming not sold out.) See information below.
Online Registration pricing
- $40 member adult (13+) price / $50 non-member (13+) price
- $10 member youth (1-12) / $20 non-member youth (1-12)
- Packet Mailing - $5
Registration by paper form
- Paper registration forms must be received by Wednesday, April 26, 2017
- Paper registration includes a $5 surcharge. Form available Feb. 7, 2017
- Please note we will not be mailing rider packets unless optional packet mailing is purchased ($5).
- Packets will be available on the day-of the ride . Look for the green Cascade tent at the start line.
- Only available if the ride does not sell out. The first three years of this ride has sold out during regular registration.
- Look for the Cascade tent at Georgetown Brewery.
- Open 9-10 a.m.
- Save a step and fill out the registration form before you arrive
- Day-of ride registration includes a $10 surcharge over online registration price.
Scholarships are available for Bike-n-Brews registration. To request scholarship aid, please click here and complete the form. Scholarship application closes Wednesday, April 26, 2017.
- Look for the Cascade tent at Georgetown Brewery
- Open 9-10 a.m.
Georgetown Brewing Company, 5200 Denver Ave S, Seattle WA 98018
There is plenty of free parking in the surrounding areas around Georgetown Brewing Company. Check out the parking map below with suggested areas to park - we recommend parking anywhere south of Lucille St. **Please do not leave any valuables in your car**
- 9 - 10 a.m. Start line open
- Mechanical support will be available for any last minute minor adjustments
- Coffee available at the start from Fonte
- Look for the Cascade tent in the parking lot.
- Please note we will not be mailing rider packets unless optional packet mailing is purchased. All packets must be picked up at the Cascade start line tent.
- If your packet was mailed and has not arrived by event day, please check in at the packet pick up area of the start line.
**bring your picture id**
If you are planning on enjoying beer from the breweries, do not forget your picture ID. Bring your ID to the start line to get your Bike-n-Brews bracelet, which will be required to redeem your beer tickets at each brewery.
Open 10:00 a.m. - 2 p.m. Full rest stop at Odin Brewing Company! Redeem (1) bib coupon for a complimentary beer or non-alcoholic beverage. There will also be plenty of snacks to fuel your ride & mechanical support from Performance Bicycles.
Georgetown Brewing Company
11:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. Celebrate at the finish line festival with music, food and drinks! Redeem your bib ticket for a cold beer from Georgetown Brewing Co. and your finisher meal (your choice of fresh Bahn Mi sandwiches or tamales). Enjoy live music from the Killdeer String Band. Friends and family are welcome to join the finish line festival.