RSVP 1 Registration
2016 RSVP 1 Schedule
UPdate Feb. 15 - RSVP 1 has sold out
Tuesday, Jan. 26, 10 a.m. - Members-only early registration pricing opens
Tuesday, Feb. 16, 10 a.m. - General public early registration pricing opens
Tuesday, July 12, 11:59 p.m. - Early registration pricing ends if not sold out
Sunday, July 31, 11:59 p.m. - Regular registration closes if not sold out
Friday, August 12 - No day-of event registration
Please note: RSVP 1 traditionally sells out during the members-only period.
TO RECEIVE CASCADE MEMBER DISCOUNT, first click on the registration link below.
Early registration price
from Tuesday, Jan. 26, 10 a.m. through Wednesday, July 12, 11:59 p.m.
- $140 member adult price / $160 non-member adult price
- $140 member youth (1-17) / $160 non-member youth (1-17)
Regular registration price
from Thursday, July 13 until Sunday, July 31, 11:59 p.m.
- $160 member adult price / $180 non-member adult price
- $160 member youth (1-17) / $180 non-member youth (1-17)
Volunteer to get a bib
Volunteer 24 hours with Cascade and earn a free event registration.
- Packet mailing - $10
- Transportation (Bus + bike) from the Finish Line to Seattle- $65
- Bike only transportation to Seattle- $40
- Parking - cash only paid directly to the University of Washington when entering the lot. Drop off is free.
- Bike box transportation to Vancouver, BC- $20
- Bike storage - starting Monday at the Cascade Bicycling Center - $10 per day
Paper registration forms must be received by Tuesday, July 12 or postmarked before sell out which ever is earlier. Paper registration includes a $15 surcharge. Form available at start of general registration if not sold out during members olny registration.
RSVP 1 does not have day of ride registration. Please register online before the event sells out.
- Visit the rider packet page for details.
- Please note we will not be mailing the riders packet. All packets must be picked up unless optional packet mailing is puchased.
- Riders receive a packet consisting of an official ride souvenir, bib number, bicycle number, and finish line party tickets. The registration fee provides food stops, baggage transport to Bellingham and Vancouver B.C., bib number, route guide, route markings and souvenir.
We offer partial refunds per our event refund policy. Please review it carefully before purchasing your registration. Registrations for are not transferable to other riders.
Looking to register your friends?
Your friends must register themselves for events. You can register yourself and people within your household [Read the Registration FAQ].