RSVP Rider Packets
- Packet mailing ($10/packet)
- Packet pick-up at Cascade
- Packet pick-up at the start line
1. Packet Mailing ($10/packet)
- Cost: $10/packet
- Deadline for purchasing: Wednesday, August 5, 2020
- Packets mail approximately 2 weeks before the ride
- Each individual rider must purchase packet mailing. All packets will not be mailed to the household unless purchased for each registration.
NOT SURE IF YOU HAVE PACKET MAILING?
Sign in to your cascade.org online account, click the "view" link to the right of your RSVP registration listing. The "view" page will show you all purchased registration add-ons. If you have purchased packet mailing, it will be listed. If not, see below for alternate rider packet pickup options.
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Packet Pick-up
Locations & schedule
CASCADE BICYCLING CENTER
7787 62nd Ave NE
Seattle, WA 98115
*We are located on the north shore of Magnuson Park. We are in the middle of the buildings on your left just before Magnuson Cafe & Brewery.
Wednesday, Aug. 19 - Thursday, Aug. 20, 2020
10:00 am - 7:00 pm
What to bring:
- Know your bib # (emailed to you)
- Photo ID
- Bib #'s for any other riders.
Previously unclaimed packets will be available the morning of the ride between 5:30-7:00 am at the start line.
Friday, Aug. 21, 5:30-7:00 am
Can I purchase transportation tickets at packet pick-up?
- Bus/Bike tickets (subject to availability) will be sold at Cascade Bicycle Club packet pick-up.
Where do I purchase parking for the event?
Parking passes can be purchased online in advance, during packet pickup or at the Cascade booth at the Start Line.
Can I purchase merchandise at packet pick-up?
Merchandise is available during packet pick up. Subject to size available.