Transfer Policy for Cascade Rides
- Registrants may forfeit their registration (a “transfer”) to another rider of their choice.
- Once a transfer is requested, a transfer code is generated and provided to the original registrant. This code is nonrefundable, not replaceable, and expires at the end of the online registration period if not redeemed.
- There is a nominal processing fee to transfer.
- Cascade’s message board may be used to connect with riders buying or selling registrations (see the Cascade Ride and Event Forum found here). Cascade does not facilitate or coordinate these transactions.
- Applying for a transfer code automatically transfers connected add-ons.
- If the original registrant changes their mind, they may use the transfer code to re-register themselves for the event prior to the registration deadline.
- Misapplied or lost codes will not be replaced.
Transfers must be completed prior to the online registration close.
- Tunnel Ride 2019: Monday, January 14th, 2019
- Chilly Hilly: Thursday, Jan. 24, 2019
- Ride for Major Taylor: Thursday, Mar. 21, 2019
- Seattle Bike-n-Brews: Friday, April 5, 2019
- Flying Wheels: Wednesday, May 1, 2019
- Woodinville Wine Ride: Thursday, May 9, 2019
- Seattle Night Ride: Tuesday, May 28, 2019
- STP: Thursday, June 13, 2019
- RSVP: Tuesday, July 22, 2019
- High Pass Challenge: Friday, July 26, 2019
- Kitsap Color Classic: Thursday, Aug. 22, 2019
How to request a transfer code:
- Sign In to your online account
- Click "My Account" in the blue bar (top-right corner)
- Locate the activity in question (here you will see all upcoming rides/tours you have purchased)
- Click the "My Order" (across to the right of the applicable ride/tour)
- Click "Purchase Transfer" link (across to the right of the applicable registration)
- Click the red "Add to cart" box
- All transfer code requests are subject to a $10 processing fee
- You will receive the confirmation and transfer code in an automated email
How to redeem a transfer:
- Follow the link in the transfer code email to visit the ride registration page.
- Click the "Register Now" button.
- Proceed to checkout your cart.
- IMPORTANT: Enter the transfer code the space provided for Coupon Code and apply it to your order.
- Verify that the transfer has been applied and that your order total has been reduced.
- Complete checkout.
The sale of a transfer code is considered a private transaction and Cascade Bicycle Club is not responsible for any transferring of funds. It is up to the registration provider and receiver to determine whether any personal compensation is exchanged.
A transfer is only valid if the receiving rider uses their own Cascade account to register normally, before the registration period closes, usually a week prior to the event. There are no day-of-event transfers. Riders registering with a transfer code are subject to the same terms and conditions as every Cascade rider and may purchase add-ons as desired, subject to availability.
Riders possessing transfer codes are not eligible for a deferral. Transfer codes have no monetary value.