Cascade Training Series (CTS)
- Have you ridden a major event before but want to do better this year?
- Looking for friends who are also planning to ride Cascade's Signature Events?
- Do you want the skills to ride safely in large groups?
- Are you a newer cyclist who wants to gain skills, strength, and endurance? (if you are a new cyclist we definitely recommend participating in the Getting Ready to Ride series to make sure you are ready for CTS)
…then the Cascade Training Series is for you!
Please Note: All CTS rides will be on Saturdays in 2019. The first ride is Saturday, April 6, 2019
- Updated routes and a training plan will help you build strength and endurance throughout CTS.
- The training focus is for STP/RSVP so the distances and elevation gain will be appropriate to those events but CTS can get you ready for any summer event!
You will be trained in group and safe riding skills that are essential for all cyclists, and of particular value in large events. You will get to know riders at your pace level and can make plans to ride events with them.
Since there are limited CTS spots available, we recommend you register early. Registration opens in January. Not a member? Basic membership is free! Join today to participate in CTS. Please read the Cascade Refund Policy.
Additional CTS Training
If you are new to riding or have not been on your bike for a while you should definitely look for our Getting Ready to Ride series which starts in February. This series is designed to get riders ready for CTS. Get out on your bike and be ready to start CTS feeling comfortable and strong. Getting Ready to Ride start in February for 8 weeks. Rides series can be found in Seattle, Eastside, north and south end of Lake Washington. Look for ride on the Free Group Rides calendar.
To supplement your CTS training, go to our Free Group Rides calendar and to find rides to get in those additional weekly miles!