Seattle Night Ride Details
**FRONT AND REAR LIGHTS ARE REQUIRED FOR THIS RIDE**
Friday, July 26
Cost: $36-$40 Rider Limit: 700
ONLINE REGISTRATION PRICING
Adult Registration (Age 13+)
- $36 Premium member price / $40 Basic member price
Youth Registration (Ages 1-12)
- $18 Premium member price / $20 Basic member price
*Youth pricing does not increase with day-of registration
ADDITIONAL REGISTRATION ADD-ONS*
- Packet Mailing - $5/packet
- Glow in the dark T-shirt! - $20
*Can be purchased during or after registration. NOTE: some add-ons have cutoff dates and are subject to availability
RIDER PACKETS - 2 Choices
1. Packet Mailing ($5/packet)
- Packets are mailed approximately one week before the ride
- Please ensure that your mailing address is listed correctly on your online account to avoid any delays
- If your packet was mailed and has not arrived by ride day, please check in at our registration booth at the start line for a quick and easy replacement
2. Day-of Packet Pickup (FREE)
- On the day-of the ride at the start line
Scholarships are available for Seattle Night Ride registration. To request scholarship aid, CLICK HERE and complete the form. Scholarship application closes July 1, 2019.
Peddler Brewing Company
1514 NW Leary Way
Seattle, WA 98107
- 8:30 pm - 9:00 pm: Customer service, packet pick-up, and registration tent open
- 9:00 - 9:30 pm : Start line is open
- Mechanical support will be available for your convenience
Bring your souvenir ticket to the green Cascade tent before the ride to redeem your souvenir from 8:30 pm - 9:30 pm. All registered riders will receive a light, just in time for their night ride!
Lake Union Park
860 Terry Ave N, Seattle, WA 98109
Open 9:30 pm - 11:00 pm
FINISH LINE: PEDDLER BREWING COMPANY AFTER-PARTY
- 10:00 pm - Midnight: Finish Line Party! Friends and family are welcome to attend.
Food & Drink
- Registration includes one (1) beer or non-alcoholic beverage.
- The rest stop will be fully stocked with snacks to fuel your ride, and a food truck will be at Peddler Brewing for a late night snack. Peddler has an all-ages beer garden, so people of all ages are welcome.
A bike corral will be available at the finish line until midnight. You must present your bib to claim your bike. For full security, please bring a bike lock.
If you or someone you know would like to participate in our rides, but need an adaptive bike or tricycle, Outdoors for All offers trikes, bikes and handcycles that allow people of any ability to ride a bike! Here is a link to their website or contact email@example.com for more info.
2223 24th Ave E. Seattle, WA 98112 (206) 329-7333. Rent a full spectrum of bikes - including mountain bikes, hybrids, touring bikes, racing bikes, tandems, recumbents - plus Burley trailers, trail-a-bikes, and travel cases. Rentals by the hour, day, week or month.
Pedal Anywhere delivers bikes on demand in Seattle and Friday Harbor, with rates starting from $39. Pedal Anywhere operates as a delivery-only service, bringing on-demand transportation to the bike rental industry. Offerings include hybrid, gravel grinder, aluminum road, and steel touring bikes. Full touring setups and one-way rentals are also available.