Seattle Bike-n-Brews Ride Details
Cost: $45-$50* Rider Limit: 1,000
ONLINE REGISTRATION CLOSED
*Day-of pricing includes a $10 surcharge over online pricing.
Adult Registration (Age 13+)
- $45 Premium member price / $50 Basic member price
Youth Registration (Ages 1-12)
- $18 Premium member price / $20 Basic member price
*Youth pricing does not increase with day-of registration
ADDITIONAL REGISTRATION ADD-ONS
- Packet Mailing - $5 (must purchase by Wednesday, April 24)
*Can be purchased during or after registration.
Packet Mailing $5 (must be purchased by April 24)
- If you have purchased optional packet mailing ($5) your rider packet will be mailed to you approximately one week before the ride
- Make sure your mailing address is up-to-date in your Cascade.org account.
- If your packet was mailed and has not arrived by ride day please check in at our registration booth at the start line. We will get you a replacement bib
- On the day-of the ride at the start line 8:30 am to 9:50 am
Scholarships are available for Bike-n-Brews registration. To request scholarship aid, please CLICK HERE and complete the form. Scholarship application closes Wednesday, April 24, 2019.
Day-of Registration and Paper Forms
- Look for the green Cascade tent at the start line.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and request a day-of registration to get a head start and fill out at home.
- Day-of registration is only available if the event does not sell out.
- Day-of registration includes a $10 surcharge over the online (13+) registration price.
Georgetown Brewing Company, 5200 Denver Ave S, Seattle WA 98018
There is plenty of free parking in the surrounding areas around Georgetown Brewing Company. Check out the parking map below with suggested areas to park - we recommend parking anywhere south of Lucille St. **Please do not leave any valuables in your car**
- 9 - 10 a.m. Start line open
- Mechanical support will be available for any last minute minor adjustments
- Look for the Cascade tent in the parking lot
- Please note we will not be mailing rider packets unless optional packet mailing is purchased. All other packets must be picked up at the Cascade start line tent.
- If your packet was mailed and has not arrived by event day, please check in at the packet pick up area of the start line.
**bring your picture id**
If you are planning on enjoying beer from the breweries, do not forget your picture ID. Bring your ID to the start line to get your Bike-n-Brews wristband, which will be required to redeem your beer tickets at each brewery.
Open 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. Full rest stop at Odin Brewing Company! Redeem (1) bib ticket for the beer included in your registration costs or a non-alcoholic beverage. There will also be plenty of snacks to fuel your ride & mechanical support.
11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Celebrate at the finish line festival with music, food, and drinks! Redeem your bib ticket for a cold beer from Georgetown Brewing Co. and your finisher meal. Friends and family are welcome to join the finish line festival.