Ride for Major Taylor Registration Details
Cost: $125 Rider Limit: 500
ONLINE REGISTRATION PRICING
Adult Registration (Age 13+)
- $125 premium member price / $125 basic member price
Youth Registration (Ages 1-12)
- $40 premium member price / $40 basic member price
*Youth pricing does not increase with day-of registration
ADDITIONAL REGISTRATION ADD-ONS
- Packet Mailing - $5
*Can be purchased during or after registration. NOTE: some add-on's have cutoff dates and are subject to availability
Go the extra mile and become a Champion Level Supporter!
- Champion Level Supporter - additional $125
You have the opportunity to go the extra mile and further support the great work of the Major Taylor Project. Your dollars will go directly to the program and as a thank you, you will receive an exclusive Champions MTP Jersey! At anytime, you can log into your account, go to your dashboard and and select this add-on as part of your Ride for MTP registration.
- Rider packets will not be mailed unless optional packet mailing is purchased ($5)
- If you have purchased optional packet mailing ($5) your rider packet will be mailed to you approximately one week before the ride
- Please ensure that your mailing address is listed correctly on your online account to avoid any delays
- If your packet was mailed and has not arrived by ride day, please check in at our registration booth at the start line. We will be able to look up your registration and get you a replacement bib no problem
Day-of Packet Pickup
- On the day-of the ride at the specified start line.
Scholarships are available for Ride for Major Taylor registration. To request scholarship aid, please CLICK HERE and complete the form. Scholarship application closes April 9, 2019.
REGISTRATION BY PAPER FORM
- Paper registration forms must be received by Wednesday, April 17, 2019
- Paper registration includes a $5 surcharge. Form available February 5, 2019