Ride for Major Taylor Registration Details
Saturday, April 20
Cost: $125 Rider Limit: 500
RIDE FOR MAJOR TAYLOR PRICING
Online Registration Closes April 17 at Midnight
|RATE TIER||ENTRY DATE||PRICE*|
|Adult Registration (Ages 13+)||1/3/19 - 4/17/19||$125.00|
|Youth Registration (Ages <13)||1/3/19 - 4/17/19||$40.00|
*All registered riders become free Cascade basic members upon creation of an online account. Learn more here.
*Day-of registration includes a $10 increase in price (only available if not sold out)
*Youth pricing does not increase with day-of registration
ADDITIONAL REGISTRATION ADD-ONS
- Packet Mailing - $5
Go the extra mile and support the Major Taylor Project!
- $750 - Fund the purchase of a new bicycle for a school fleet
- $300 - Support the "Build a Bike" program for one student
- $100 - Fund an MTP student to ride the Seattle to Portland (STP) ride
- $40 - Provide a three-week supply of snack/bars at one school
- $20 - Provide a helmet for one student
- $10 - Provide a water bottle for one student
You have the opportunity to go the extra mile and further support the great work of the Major Taylor Project. Your dollars will go directly to the program. You can make your donation during the registration process or after my accessing the buy add-ons link tied to your online account/registration. Thank you for all your support!
- Rider packets will not be mailed unless optional packet mailing is purchased ($5)
- If you have purchased optional packet mailing ($5) your rider packet will be mailed to you approximately one week before the ride
- Please ensure that your mailing address is listed correctly on your online account to avoid any delays
- If your packet was mailed and has not arrived by ride day, please check in at our registration booth at the start line
Day-of Packet Pickup & Registration
- On the day-of the ride at the specified start line
Scholarships are available for Ride for Major Taylor registration. To request scholarship aid, please CLICK HERE and complete the form. Scholarship application closes April 9, 2019.