Flying Wheels Ride Details
Cost: $60-67 Rider Limit: 4,000
ONLINE REGISTRATION PRICING
Adult Registration (Age 13+)
- $60 Premium member price / $67 Basic member price
Youth Registration (Ages 1-12)
- $18 Premium member price / $20 Basic member price
*Youth pricing does not increase with day-of registration
- Packet Mailing - $5
- Flying Wheels T-Shirt - $22.95
*Can be purchased during or after registration. NOTE: some add-on's have cutoff dates and are subject to availability
- Rider packets will not be mailed unless optional packet mailing is purchased ($5)
- If you have purchased optional packet mailing your rider packet will be mailed to you approximately one week before the ride
- Please ensure that your mailing address is listed correctly on your online account to avoid any delays
- If your packet was mailed and has not arrived by ride day, please check in at our registration booth at the start line. We will be able to look up your registration and get you a replacement bib.
- Packets will be available during a pre-ride packet pickup event at Cascade Bicycle Club headquarters from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Wednesday, May 29 and Thursday, May 30.
- On the day-of the ride at the start line.
Packet pickup and day-of registration schedule
- 6 a.m. for 100-mile riders
- 6:30 a.m. for 67-mile riders
- 7 a.m. for 52-mile Trails Route riders
- 7:15 a.m. for 47-mile riders
Scholarships are available for Flying Wheels registration. To request scholarship aid, CLICK HERE and complete the form. Scholarship application closes Wednesday, May 22, 2019.
Day-of-ride registration, and paper forms
- Look for the green Cascade tent at the start line.
- Download the form at the top of the page the (Day-Of registration) to get a head start and fill out at home.
- Day-of registration includes a $10 surcharge over the online (13+) registration price.
King County's Marymoor Park east-end parking lot.
- 6:30 to 7 a.m. Start line open for 100-mile riders
- 7 to 7:30 a.m. Start line open for 67-mile riders
- 7:30 to 7:45 Start line open for 52-mile Trails Route riders (goes out opposite way of park)
- 7:45 to 8 a.m. Start line open for 47-mile riders
- 8:00 a.m. Start line closes
For packet pick-up and day of registration schedule see above
Save the gas and add some miles. Bike to the start! King County's Marymoor Park is easily accessible by bike via the Marymoor Connector Trail, which connects both the East Lake Sammamish Trail and the Sammamish River Trail to the start line area.
From Seattle, take I-90E to I-405. Go north to SR 520E toward Redmond. Take the exit to King County's Marymoor Park (W. Lake Sammamish Parkway).
At the light at the bottom of the exit take a right, then at the next light take a left into the park. Follow the road through the park and then follow the Flying Wheels parking signs near the east end of the park. Registration is in the parking lot in front of the baseball fields at the east end of the park - please, no rider parking in this lot. Follow the signs to the Flying Wheels parking area where riders park for free.
Start Line Booths
List of exhibitors will be available closer to the event.
Same as Start Line - King County's Marymoor Park Velodrome east-end parking lot.
11:00 a.m. - 5 p.m. Finish Line Festival open
Finish Line Expo
Stop by the beer garden and enjoy some delicious local beer generously donated by Fremont Brewing.
Flying Wheels event t-shirts will be available for sale in advance online and onsite at the Finish Line.