Tours Refund policy
Tours Refund Policies
- This info is for Cascade tours only. For the Ride Around Washington (RAW) refund policy go here.
- The deposit for all Cascade Bicycle Club tours is NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Up to 1 month before the tour, a registered rider is eligible for a 50% refund on registration fees (not including the deposit, or add-ons). Refer to refund deadline dates below.
- Tours purchased within a month of event start are non-refundable.
- Tour registrations are non-deferrable to another ride or a future year.
- Cascade Bicycle Club tour single supplement add-ons (available on select tours) will be refunded at 100% if requested up to 1 month before the tour start date and provided the tour leader can cancel the lodging arrangement. You must cancel the tour registration to be eligible for a single supplement refund.
- Event merchandise is 100% refundable. If you have received the merchandise, please return it in good condition to the merchandiser per instructions included in the package.
See our tour transfer policy for information on transferring registration to another rider, available only for Ride Around Washington (RAW) and Cascade Club Tours.
**Refunds are subject to additional fees to cover costs incurred at the time of cancellation**
How to request a 50% refund:
Send an email to email@example.com with your name, the tour, and your order number.
The refund will process to the original credit card; we cannot credit another card. A refund will find a new card issued in place of a lost/stolen/expired card.
If a card's account is closed, please call the issuing company of the card to learn their policies regarding refunds to a closed account. We will not know the answer regarding your credit card. (However, in all likelihood, the issuing bank of the closed account will issue a check to you.)
Refund requests may take up to 10 days to process. We will e-mail you when the refund has processed.
Key refund dates
Submit registration refund requests by midnight of the deadlines below (all times Pacific):
2018 Cascade Club Tours:
- Arizona Escape Spring Tour: February 30, 2019, 11:59 p.m.
- Lake Chelan Tour Lite: April 10, 2019, 11:59 p.m.
- Eastern Washington 4-day Tour: April 30, 2019, 11:59 p.m.
**Refunds are subject to additional fees to cover costs incurred at time of cancellation**
We highly recommend purchasing independent trip insurance, to cover the unexpected. Allianz is one of many companies that provide travel protection plans. Read each plan carefully to determine which is best for you.