IMPORTANT: Customs information required
If you are using the return transportation service you must include your bike make, model, and serial number when purchasing transportation. This is required by United States Customs. In addition, you must be sure your bicycle rider number placard is affixed to your bike for identification when you retrieve it.
To update this information:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Include your name, bib number, and bike serial number information and we will update your registration.
Transportation Options available for purchase during or after registration (add-on instructions)
- Bus & Bike Transportation - $75
- Transportation for you and your bike.
- You will load your bike at the Finish line on Saturday.
- Sunday morning - riders will load into the buses for the return trip to Seattle.
- Buses load at 9 a.m. sharp.
- Transportation is not refundable according to our refund policy.
- Quantities limited
2. Bike Only Transportation - $45
- Transportation for only one bike back to Seattle
- You will load your bike at the Finish Line on Saturday between 4-7:30 p.m.
- Tandem riders must purchase two bike only tickets
- Transportation is not refundable according to our refund policy
- Quantities limited
3. Bike Storage - $15/day
- Charged to any bike not picked up at the UW bike corral before 6 p.m. on Sunday
- Available for purchase during registration or when you pick up your bike at the Cascade Bicycle Club starting on Monday.
Bike Loading: 4-6 p.m. at Finish Line
Bus Loading: 9-10 a.m.
Location: Pacific Ave. at David Lam Park
UW E-18 Parking Lot
Any bikes left after 4:00 pm on Sunday will be taken to Cascade Bicycle Club and charged a $15/day storage fee. Pick up starting the next day, Monday August 24, 2020 between 8:00 am and 6:00 pm at Cascade headquarters. Please do not leave bikes after Monday; they will only be available for pickup from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm after Monday.
UW Bike Corral hours: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
- Riders can pick up other people's bikes if they have their official rider bib, a picture of the rider's bib or a note with a copy of rider ID.
- All remaining bikes will be transported to Cascade Bicycle Club and available for pickup the next day for a $15/day storage fee.
- If you have prepaid for storage your bike will be immediately taken to Cascade Bicycle Club and available starting Monday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm.
- Your bike will incur a $15/day fee for each day it is stored.