IMPORTANT: Customs information required
If you are using the return transportation service you must include your bike make, model, and serial number when purchasing transportation. This is required by United States Customs. In addition, you must be sure your bicycle rider number placard is affixed to your bike for identification when you retrieve it.
To update this information, sign into your Cascade account, click "My Dashboard" at the top of the page, click the "Event Registrations" tab, click the "Participant Info" link next to your RSVP bus/bike or bike only transportation, type your bike information and click submit. It should have the make/model/serial number information for you to fill out.
Transportation Options available for purchase during or after registration (add-on instructions)
- Bus Transportation- $70
- Transporation for you and your bike.
- Only available the day after your event.
- You will load your bike at the Finish line on Saturday.
- Sunday morning - riders will load into the buses for the return trip to Seattle.
- Buses load at 9 a.m. do not be late.
- Transportation is refundable according to our refund policy.
- Quantities limited.
2. Bike Only Transportation- $40
- Transportation for only one bike back to Seattle
- You will load your bike at the Finish Line on Saturday between 4-7:30 p.m.
- Tandem riders must purchase two bike only tickets
- Transporation is refundable according to our refund policy
- Quantities limited
3. Bike Storage- $10/day
- Charged to any bike not picked up at the UW bike corral before 5 p.m. on Sunday
- Available for purchase during registration or when you pick up your bike at the Cascade Bicycle Club starting on Monday.
Saturday, August 18
Bike Loading: 4-7:30 p.m. at Finish Line
Sunday, August 19
Bus Loading: 9 a.m.
Location: Pacific Ave. at David Lam Park
UW E-1 Parking Lot
Any bikes left after 6 p.m. on Sunday will be taken to Cascade Bicycle Club for pickup starting the next day between 9 a.m. to 5 p.m and charged a $10/day fee.
Sunday, Aug. 19
UW Bike Corral open: 1 p.m.- 6 p.m.
- Riders can pick up other people's bikes if they have their official rider bib, a picture of the rider's bib or a note with a copy of rider ID.
- All remaining bikes will be transported to Cascade Bicycle Club and available for pickup the next day for a $10/day storage fee.
- If you have prepaid for storage your bike will be immediately taken to Cascade Bicycle Club and available starting Monday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Your bike will incur a $10/day fee for each day it is stored.