Find your rider bib number
You can print your rider bib number within 30 days of the event:
- Sign in to the www.cascade.org website using the username and password that you used to register for the event. If you are already signed in, just click on My account in the blue band at the top of the screen.
- Look for the upcoming event and click the view button under Actions column
- A webpage showing your bib number will open.
- There is no print friendly option, just do a simple screen print (either using the browser print button, if there is one, or use Ctrl+P).
- OR Alternatively, if you can open this confirmation page on your smart phone at the packet pickup, and we will honor it.
NOTE: If you have difficulty printing your rider bib number, you can pick up your packet without the bib number as long as you have photo ID. However, you will need to go to the information help line to have your bib number looked up.
STP ONLY - If you have purchased the packet mailing option, your packet will start mailing around the third week of June. There is no need to print your rider bib number.
If you registered using a paper form, you may be able to login to your account to print the rider bib number. If you are unable to login, please request a new password. If you request a new password, and are unable to locate it in your inbox make sure to first check your spam folder. If you find the link, and are still have problems you can email [email protected]
You are welcome to pick up a rider packet for someone else; however, you must have your own picture ID and a print-out of that person's rider bib number with you.
Important note: Registrations will be listed on the account of the person who made the original purchase. This means that if you purchased multiple event registrations on your account, you will need to select the view link next to each registration and print them individually.