Seattle Bike Swap
SEATTLE BIKE SWAP
Sunday, Feb. 14, 2016 9 a.m.- 2 p.m.
Seattle Center Exhibition Hall
225 Mercer St, Seattle WA
The Seattle Bike Swap is a bike bargain hunter’s paradise. This huge bike garage sale will have great deals on new and used bike related goods of all types and sizes. Most sellers are cash only but some may take cards. This sale is one day only so don’t miss it!
Admission (cash only):
- Adult Entry: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. - $5 members, $7 non members (sold morning of the Swap)
- Free entry hour: 1 - 2 p.m.
- Kids 15 and under are free all day!
- Premium Early Entry: 8 a.m. - $20. Advance Premium tickets are available online from Tuesday, Jan. 12, 2016, 10 a.m. until Thursday, Feb. 11 noon (link to purchase is listed at top of page), tickets will also be available at the door beginning at 8 a.m. If you purchased an early entry ticket, please check in at the box office starting at 7:35 a.m. to gain access to the swap starting at 8 a.m.
If you have a complete bike you want to sell but don't want to rent a sellers space, we offer consignment. We will try to sell your bike for you for a fee ($10 plus 10% of the selling price). If you’re looking for top dollar on your bike, this option may not be for you. Bikes are priced to move. Consigmment bikes are sold for cash only.
To sell your bike on consignment:
- Bring your bike to the swap between 8 - 8:30 a.m. Please use the front entrance.
- Complete a form and pay $10 per bike (includes one entry for the seller into the swap).
- Return by 2 p.m. that same day, and we will give you your cut of the proceeds (or your bike, should it not sell).
It's really that simple. All proceeds will benefit Cascade's Major Taylor Project.
If you have a complete bike you would like to donate to the Major Taylor Project to sell at the swap, please contact Rich Brown email@example.com to make arrangements.