Chains and Derailleurs
Wed. Jun 12, 2019 6:30pm to 9:00pm
In this hands-on class, you’ll learn the fundamentals of drivetrain and shifting mechanics. Our step-by-step instructions will help you get your bike to shift and pedal more smoothly. You’ll learn how to properly maintain and adjust your drivetrain and shifting system.
Learn how to:
- Identify the parts of your drivetrain
- Clean and lube your drivetrain
- Inspect your drivetrain for common wear patterns and know when to replace parts
- Adjust your front and rear derailleurs
- Troubleshoot shifting problems
- Small class size and low instructor to student ratios allow you to learn in a patient and supportive environment.
*NOTE: You must have a Cascade account to register for a class. When you create an online account, you automatically become a free Cascade basic member. Learn more about our paid premium membership options and benefits here.
Class Registration Pricing Below:
|Label||Price||Youth Price (1-12)|