Scholarship Policies & Guidelines
If you would like to request scholarship aid for one of our qualified rides, please fill out and submit the below information and a Cascade representative will contact you directly regarding your application.
Thanks to community member donations and support, Cascade Bicycle Club (CBC) is able to provide a limited number of financial scholarships to qualified individuals or families. CBC is a non-profit and aims to remove financial barriers as much as possible for our community participants. We appreciate your honesty and transparency in the application process.
- Registration is non-refundable.
- If you need to cancel your approved scholarship registration, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can offer this opportunity to another rider.
- Due to limited resources, CBC is only able to provide one scholarship per individual per the calendar year season.
- No documentation/evidence is required for income verification. Instead, we appreciate your honesty in allowing us to distribute our resources to the best of our ability.
- Please allow ten business days for the scholarship application to be reviewed.
Questions? Email email@example.com