Error messageThe start time of the group ride is in the past.
South Everett Rides on Wednesday (Steady, Moderate, Brisk, Vigorous)
If you are new, please read our newcomer information.
Join us on Wednesday evenings for a ride. This series runs mid-April through August. We will have four pace groups available: Steady, Moderate, Brisk and Vigorous. The routes are about 21-28 miles depending on the pace and week.
Directions to the start: Take exit #186 from I-5. Head east 2.6 miles. Turn left onto 39th Ave SE. At the end of the road is the Archbishop Thomas Murphy High School. We meet in the parking lot near the gate.
Steady route: 21.6 miles with 950 ft of elevation (per RWGPS)
Moderate route: 23.8 miles with 1272 ft of elevation (per RWGPS)
Brisk/Vigorous route: 25.7 miles with 1,443 ft of elevation (per RWGPS)
- Please be ready to ride at least 10 minutes before the start of the ride to check off your name or sign the waiver and be part of the safety briefing.
- If the roads are wet or there is rain in the forecast, please respect the rider behind you by having fenders that cover your tire to about 2 inches from the ground.
- Riders have to be independent when they have a flat and/or mechanical. Bring a charged cellphone if possible.
- Cue sheets are not provided at the start; print your own copy.
- Your registration on this website is appreciated. Use the REGISTER button at the top of this page. You don't need to be a member of the club, but you do have to create an account.
- S.M.A.R.T. riding is the standard and all riders are held accountable for doing their best to adhere to these.
- Steady rain or other unsafe conditions cancels the ride. If the ride is canceled, it will be posted by 4:00 pm in the comment section. In that case the ride leaders will not be at the start. Check out the links below: You'll find links to the route for this week, one for newcomers, if you want to bring a minor, our safety briefing and a link of how you can become a ride leader.
Check the links below. You'll find links to the routes for this week, a link with information for new riders to the club, for bringing a minor or for becoming a ride leaders.