Edmonds Family Evening Ride
Wed. Sep 26, 2018 5:30pm to 7:30pm
This ride has been cancelled due to low enrollment. Please visit the Bike2Health home page to see other family ride opportunities this Fall.
- The ride will be led by staff from Cascade Bicycle Club's education department - trained in both cycling technique, First Aid, CPR, and youth education.
- Please dress appropriately so that you stay comfortable outside for up to two hours while both biking and during breaks.
- Bike lights will be available at the start/finish, but please bring your own if you have them.
- Be sure to wear bright and reflective clothing to stay visible during the ride.
- Arrive with your bicycle prepared and ready to go!
- Please click this link to see the planned route
- This short loop is meant to include many teachable moments regarding urban cycling. We will see several types of potential destinations and have the chance to discuss and practice many kinds of intersections and bike infrastructure together. This will not be a strenuous ride.
**All riders must know how to ride a bike. These rides are not for riders still learning how to ride. Please contact us if you have any additional questions.
Youth Programs Manager
|Label||Price||Youth Price (1-12)|