End of Bike Month Party
Fri. Jun 3, 2016 4:00pm to 8:00pm
May is Bike Everywhere Month and you did it! You rode you bike more than you ever thought possible - to work, to school, for fun – and now, let’s drink to that! Join us at Peddler Brewing Company in their fantastic outdoor Beer Garden and celebrate the best way to get around – by bike!
Event: End of Bike Month Party
Date: Friday, June 3, 2016
Location: Peddler Brewing Company, 1514 NW Leary Way, Seattle, WA 98107
Who: Everyone’s welcome, Peddler is all ages!
- Local business Cycle Dogs will be selling their 100% vegan hot dogs transported by bicycle from 4-9 p.m.
- Local bike-related vendors will be onsite selling their wares and celebrating Bike Month including: Ballard Bike Co, Timbuk2, Nikwax, Nuun, Telaio, Detours, Electric & Folding Bikes NW, and Familybike Seattle.
- Learn about local greenways with community group Ballard Greenways.
- Attendees will get 1 raffle ticket per pint purchased. Prize drawing at 7:30pm, must be present to win!
- Stick around after the party for live music by Woodland West from 7:30-10:00pm.
Check out the Facebook event here: https://www.facebook.com/events/1724729791107281/.
With plenty of bike parking for all, we encourage riders of all ages, abilities and styles to come out to this celebration of biking in Seattle.
100% vegan hot dogs transported by bicycle.