Your Cascade membership makes Washington a better place for people riding bikes
Your Cascade Bicycle Club membership makes our work possible:
- You are championing better and safer bicycle infrastructure.
- You are providing bicycle education programs for children, families, school groups and everyone else who wants to ride a bike.
- You are empowering youth from diverse communities through the Major Taylor Project.
- You are making it possible for Cascade to offer over 2,500 free group rides every year.
- Ultimately, you are getting more people on bikes.
Over 16,000 members enjoy all the benefits of Cascade membership:
Register first for all Cascade major rides. Members register for Cascade events 3-4 weeks earlier than the public and save $10-$25 per major ride.
Save on all Cascade classes, kids camps and events. Members save $5-$25 on educational programs.
Receive Wheels n Deals, a members-only newsletter delivered to your email with our latest news and accomplishments, plus deals and discounts offered by bike friendly businesses to the Cascade member community.
Use your personalized Cascade membership card to unlock savings at local businesses.
Show your pride as a Washington bicyclist with this super sweet "I Bike WA" bumper sticker.
Enjoy Cascade-branded gear and give-aways for select membership levels.