Learn to Ride
If you need to master balance, braking and pedaling–start here. We offer one-on-one instruction with our Learn to Ride specialist, using a tried-and-true technique that will have you riding in no time. Proper helmet fit included in the lesson.
- Frequently asked questions about Learn to Ride lessons
- Learn to Ride tips: L2R Handout
How to Register:
Classes are scheduled by appointment by contacting William Gerdes at [email protected] or (425) 445-0765.
Saturday, March 17th (wait list) Sunday, March 18th (wait list) Saturday, April 21st (wait list) Sunday, April 22nd (wait list)
- Saturday, May 19th (wait list)
- Sunday, May 20th (wait list)
- Saturday, June 16th (wait list)
- Sunday, June 17th (wait list)
- Friday, June 22nd (wait list)
- Friday, July 20th
- Saturday, July 21st (limited slots remaining)
- Sunday, July 22nd
- Saturday, August 18th
- Sunday, August 19th
- Friday, August 24th
- Saturday, September 15th
- Sunday, September 16th
- Saturday, October 20th
- Sunday, October 21st
Member $50, non-member $60
45 minutes to 1 hour
How to prepare:
Bring your bike and helmet or contact the instructor to borrow a bike for the lesson.
Cascade Bicycle Club, 7787 62nd Avenue NE Seattle, WA 98115. We are located right off of the Burke Gilman Trail at Magnuson Park.
Bike racks available outside the building as well as limited indoor space.
Other classes you may be interested in: