Promote Bike Everywhere Month
Thank you for promoting Bike Everywhere Month 2016! Check back here next spring for updates and promotional materials for Bike Everywhere Month in May 2017.
Help build momentum for bicycling by promoting Cascade’s Bike Everywhere Month programs, or even creating your own community events.
Share our 2016 Bike Everywhere Month Guide:
Perfect to share with new bikers and veterans alike! Your guide to Bike Everywhere Month, including a calendar of events, how-to articles and a bikey crossword.
Use our toolkits
- Team Captains' Toolkit: Sample emails to recruit team members, ideas for motivating your team.
- Workplace Toolkit: Sample emails to recruit team captains and participants, ideas for motivating your employees to participate.
- DIY Celebration Station Toolkit: May 20 is Bike Everywhere Day, and dozens of morning celebration stations around the region will be supporting riders with breakfast, high-fives and souvenirs. Cascade can support you. Host a celebration station in your neighborhood or at your workplace!
- DIY bike event toolkit: Suggestions for concepts, logistics and promotion.
2016 graphics and posters
We encourage you to include Bike Everywhere Month messaging and graphics wherever you might encounter potential bicyclists - at your workplace, in your community, among friends, etc. Feel free to use Cascade's downloadable Bike Month poster and graphics to promote biking among your networks.
Posters (8.5"x11" size .pdfs)
Check back again in March 2017!
Where to post graphics and flyers:
- Company intranet site or departmental homepage
- Neighborhood blog
- Your Facebook page
- Your cubicle wall
- Community bulletin boards (library, coffee shop, bike shop)