Give to Cascade Bicycle Club
Your support keeps us pedaling. Thank you for making our work possible.
Your tax-deductible gift to the Cascade Bicycle Club supports our charitable work by helping fund Cascade's advocacy and education programs, things like:
- Legal fees to protect the Burke-Gilman Trail and trails state-wide
- Advocating for bicycle-friendly policies at the local, state and regional levels
- Bike safety classes for more than 30,000 kids annually
- Bicycling leadership programs serving underserved youth, such as the Major Taylor Project
- Transportation planning consultation in cities across the state
Offer valid for new and renewing members, however complimentary memberships may take 1-2 WEEKS TO PROCESS.
Can't wait that long to use your member benefits? Join Cascade as a member today, your membership dues are also completely tax-deductible and support our work!
On January 1, 2016, Cascade Bicycle Club merged with Washington Bikes to form the largest bicycle nonprofit in the US. All charitable operations will be conducted under the name Cascade Bicycle Club, and the name 'Cascade Bicycle Club Education Foundation' will no longer be used. If you'd like to make a tax-deductible gift to support Cascade programs such as advocacy and education, please give here to the Cascade Bicycle Club (EIN: 91-2165219). If you'd prefer to support the non tax-deductible political work of Washington Bikes, give here.
Cascade Champions Club for donors who give over $1,000 annually
Prefer to give by mail? Please make checks payable to Cascade Bicycle Club:
Cascade Bicycling Club
7787 62nd Ave. NE
Seattle, WA 98115
Gifts in honor or a memory of a loved one? Thinking about making a planned gift? Other questions about giving? Please contact:
Senior Director of Membership & Development