Dirt Camp 4: Aug 19-23, 2013
Fri. Feb 1, 2013 10:00am to 3:00pm
Time: 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Early drop-off available at 9:30
Dominate jumps, rip through dirt and hammer around rocks and roots just like the pros! This camp is great for all levels as students will split into groups based on ability. We start our day off with skill builders and end our days with trail rides to test out our new skills. Ready to get dirty? In addition to riding we will also be getting our hands dirty to see what it takes to make a cool mountain bike park. We will work as a team, building trails throughout the park. Bring a mountain bike and helmet and lunch in a backpack. Co-sponsored by the Evergreen Mountain Bike Alliance.
- The Basics -- gearing up, braking, shifting and body position
- Balance – bridges and slow races
- Uphill and Downhill – faster and safer
- Obstacles – logs, roots and rocks
- Drops and Jumps – between 1/2 ft - 2 ft high (higher for more advanced groups)
- Maintenance – fix-a-flat
- Trail Building – working on projects in the park
Important: You must sign and return this waiver and release one week prior to the start of camp in order to participate.
Please take a minute to view our Cancellation policy.
IF YOU SEE THE WORDS "SOLD OUT" BELOW: ADD YOUR NAME TO THE WAIT LIST HERE