Share the Road license plate
Share your love of bikes with a Share the Road license plate
When you renew your license plate this year, consider adding a little two-wheeled fun to your four-wheeled ride by showing your support for bikes and purchasing a Share the Road license plate.
With the recent merger of Cascade Bicycle Club and Washington Bikes, a portion of proceeds from license plate purchases and renewals will now support Cascade’s programs statewide.
This means that your snazzy new license plate helps Cascade:
- deliver bicycle/pedestrian education programs to thousands of students across the state;
- create a strong community of advocates who fight for safer streets in their hometowns; and
- share safety information with people who bike, drive, and walk every day of the year!
Ready to get yours? It’s easy!
- Current address, phone, and e-mail
- Washington plate number
- Vehicle identification number (last 4 digits only)
- Car make and year
Initial cost for Share the Road plates starts at $72.75 for passenger cars/trucks. Get a personalized Share the Road plate for an additional fee. Standard yearly plate renewal fees still apply. Questions about Share the Road plates for other types of vehicles? See the list of initial costs here.
*$28 of your total fee goes to support Cascade’s programs.
Your tax-deductible donation — $28 of every license plate purchase or renewal — supports our safety and education programs, free community riding events and advocacy efforts.
So show your support today!