Seattle Bike Swap
Thanks for a great 2018 Bike SWAp! We'll see you next year. . .
Saturday, Feb. 3, 2018
9 a.m.- 2 p.m.
magnuson Park, hangar 30
The Seattle Bike Swap is a bargain hunter's paradise. This huge garage sale will have great deals on new and used bike related goods of all types and sizes. Most sellers are cash only but some may take cards. This sale is one day only so don’t miss it!
- 8 a.m.
- $20 members, $25 non-members.
- Advance Early Entry tickets are available online. Early Entry Tickets will also be available day-of event beginning at 8 a.m.
- (Tickets are non-refundable and non-transferable)
in the market for your new bike? Bring a Helmet along to test ride!
There will be ample car parking in the areas indicated below as well as bike parking on the South side of Hangar 30 - remember to bring your bike lock!
If you have a complete bike you want to sell but don't want to rent a sellers space, we offer consignment. We will try to sell your bike for your for a fee ($10 plus 10% of the selling price). If you’re looking for top dollar on your bike, this option may not be for you. Bikes are priced to move. Consignment bikes are sold for cash only.
To sell your bike on consignment:
- Bring your bike to the swap between 8 - 8:30 a.m. (Please use the east entrance.)
- Complete a form and pay $10 per bike (includes one entry for the seller into the swap).
- Return by 2 p.m. that same day, and we will give you your cut of the proceeds (or your bike, should it not sell).
It's really that simple. All proceeds will benefit Cascade's Major Taylor Project.
If you have a complete bike you would like to donate to the Major Taylor Project to sell at the swap, please contact Rich Brown firstname.lastname@example.org to make arrangements.