Washington Bike Summit Registration
Thanks for joining us for the 2017 Washington Bike Summit! Stay tuned for dates & details for the 2018 Washington Bike Summit in Spokane!
2017 Washington Bike Summit
Tuesday, Dec. 20, 2016, 10 a.m. - Early registration pricing opens
Tuesday, Feb. 28, 2017, 11:59 p.m. - Early registration pricing ends
Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 12 a.m. - Regular registration pricing begins (+$30)
Wednesday, March 15, 2017, 11:59 p.m. - Regular registration closes
March 20 & 21 - Day-of registration (limited availability) (+$10)
Online Registration pricing
Early registration price (CLOSED)
from Tuesday, Dec. 20, 2016, 10 a.m. through Tuesday, Feb. 28, 2017, 11:59 p.m.
- Full Event registration (includes all meals and reception) - $120
- Monday Only (includes lunch and reception) - $60
- Tuesday Only (includes breakfast and lunch) - $60
- Reception Monday evening - Details coming soon at WAbikes.org
Regular registration price
from Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 12 a.m. until Wednesday, March 15, 2017, 11:59 p.m.
- Full Event registration (includes all meals and reception) - $150
- Monday Only (includes lunch and reception) - $75
- Tuesday Only (includes breakfast and lunch) - $75
- Reception Monday evening- Details coming soon at WAbikes.org
This event is managed separately by Washington Bikes, the 501(c)(4) affiliate of Cascade that is co-presenting the Summit. Details will be available at WAbikes.org.
Continuing Education Units
Rather than accrediting workshops with one entity we're providing an electronic letter confirming workshop participation that people can submit for CEUs from whichever accrediting or professional organization is most relevant for them.
- Cost is an additional $60.
Thanks to the generosity of our sponsors we are able to set registration fee at the minimum necessary to cover the most basic hard costs. To enable us to deliver our mission we ask all participants, including speakers, to register and pay for the Summit.
If you are unable to participate due to financial circumstances, contact Vicky Clarke. Scholarship resources may be available to reduce the cost of attendance for some. If so, those resources will be utilized to broaden the inclusion of voices and perspectives at the conference for the benefit of all participants.
There is no day-of Summit registration. Register online before it sells out or online registration closes.
How can I be sure that you received my registration?
Once we receive your paid registration, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive an email, please do not hesitate to email us at [email protected].
What if I register and then have to cancel?
- Prior to Feb. 21, 2017 registration is 75% refundable. There are no refunds after Feb. 21, 2017. To request a refund, the directions are found on the refund policy page.
- After Feb. 20, 2017, please let us know if you are unable to attend by emailing [email protected].
- If you register and then realize that you can no longer attend, you may transfer your registration over to another individual until March 15, 2017; after that, we reserve the right to transfer the registration to a scholarship recipient. All you need to do to make this change is email [email protected] and we will be happy to take care of it for you.