Washington Bike Summit Registration
2017 Washington Bike Summit
Tuesday, Dec. 20, 2016, 10 a.m. - Early registration pricing opens
Tuesday, Feb. 28, 2017, 11:59 p.m. - Early registration pricing ends
Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 12 a.m. - Regular registration pricing begins (+$30)
Wednesday, March 15, 2017, 11:59 p.m. - Regular registration closes
Online Registration pricing
Early registration price
from Tuesday, Dec. 20, 2016, 10 a.m. through Wednesday, Feb. 28, 2017, 11:59 p.m.
- Full Event registration (includes all meals and reception) - $120
- Monday Only (includes lunch and reception) - $60
- Tuesday Only (includes breakfast and lunch) - $60
- Reception Monday evening - Details coming soon at WAbikes.org
Regular registration price
from Wednesday, March 1, 2017, 12 a.m. until Wednesday, March 15, 2017, 11:59 p.m.
- Full Event registration (includes all meals and reception) - $150
- Monday Only (includes lunch and reception) - $75
- Tuesday Only (includes breakfast and lunch) - $75
- Reception Monday evening- Details coming soon at WAbikes.org
This event is managed separately by Washington Bikes, the 501(c)(4) affiliate of Cascade that is co-presenting the Summit. Details will be available at WAbikes.org.
Continuing Education Units
A number of the workshops at the Washington Bike Summit will be eligible for CEUs. See agenda for specific workshops and credits they carry. CEUs can be purchased as part of your initial Summit registration or added to your purchase at a later date. CEUs can only be added if you register for the Full Event or Tuesday only. The option to add CEUs appears after you complete the initial registration steps in the form. You may also come back and add CEUs later after completing your initial registration.
- Cost is an additional $60.
Thanks to the generosity of our sponsors we are able to set registration fee at the minimum necessary to cover the most basic hard costs. To enable us to deliver our mission we ask all participants, including speakers, to register and pay for the Summit.
If you are unable to participate due to financial circumstances, contact Barb Chamberlain. Scholarship resources may be available to reduce the cost of attendance for some. If so, those resources will be utilized to broaden the inclusion of voices and perspectives at the conference for the benefit of all participants.
There is no day-of Summit registration. Register online before it sells out or online registration closes.
How can I be sure that you received my registration?
Once we receive your paid registration, you will receive a confirmation email. If you do not receive an email, please do not hesitate to email us at [email protected].
What if I register and then have to cancel?
- Prior to Feb. 21, 2017 registration is 75% refundable. There are no refunds after Feb. 21, 2017. To request a refund, the directions are found on the refund policy page.
- After Feb. 20, 2017, please let us know if you are unable to attend by emailing [email protected].
- If you register and then realize that you can no longer attend, you may transfer your registration over to another individual until March 15, 2017; after that, we reserve the right to transfer the registration to a scholarship recipient. All you need to do to make this change is email [email protected] and we will be happy to take care of it for you.