Promote Bike Everywhere Month
Help spread the word and let's get rolling
Bike Everywhere Month is a community-driven celebration. See below for tips to get your community involved.
Help build momentum for bicycling by promoting Cascade’s Bike Everywhere Month programs, or even creating your own community events.
Use the 2018 Bike Everywhere Guide for inspiration, how-to's, and resources to help get people across our state join the celebration. Click here to download.
Use our toolkits
- Team Captains' Toolkit: Sample emails to recruit team members, ideas for motivating your team.
- Workplace Toolkit: Sample emails to recruit team captains and participants, ideas for motivating your employees to participate.
- DIY Celebration Station Toolkit: May 18 is Bike Everywhere Day, and hundreds of morning celebration stations across the state will be supporting riders with breakfast, high-fives and souvenirs. Cascade can support you. Host a celebration station in your neighborhood or at your workplace!
- DIY bike event toolkit: Suggestions for concepts, logistics and promotion.
2018 Graphics and Posters
We encourage you to include Bike Everywhere Month messaging and graphics wherever you might encounter potential bicyclists - at your workplace, in your community, among friends, etc. Feel free to use Cascade's downloadable Bike Month poster and graphics to promote biking among your networks.
DOWNLOAD AND PRINT ALL YOUR 2018 PROMOTIONAL GRAPHICS!
F5 Bike Everywhere Day Celebration Station Signs!
Bike Everywhere Guide - Your guide to all things Bike Everywhere Month!
Bike Everywhere Logo:
Social Media Sample Posts - Share this in social media posts to help spread the word.
Where to post graphics and flyers:
- Company intranet site or departmental homepage
- Neighborhood blog
Your Facebook page
- Your cubicle wall
- Community bulletin boards (library, coffee shop, bike shop)