Bike Everywhere Month calendar
Thank you for riding with us during Bike Everywhere Month in May 2016! Check out our 2016 highlights below, and keep riding year round with our volunteer-led Free Group Rides and Cascade's major event rides. For more bike related events, visit our community calendar. We'll be back in early 2017 with updates and events for Bike Everywhere Month 2017!
- Form a team and register for a local bike challenge. If you live in the Puget Sound Region, you can check out the Washington Bikes Bike Eveywhere Challenge online trip-tracking contest. Website opens April 1, 2016.
- Attend a free bike commuting class and go on a free Cascade free group ride! See the calendar page for complete listings.
- Team Captains: Attend the April 27 Bike Everywhere Challenge Team Captains Bash at Pike Brewing Company.
- Participate in a May Bike Challenge. If you live in the Puget Sound Region, consider signing up for the Washington Bikes Bike Everywhere Challenge with your coworkers and friends.
- Bike everywhere--to work, school, your local coffee shop, the farmers market, the library, the playground, and to meet friends!
- Find free group rides, free classes, celebrations and other community events on cascade.org/calendar.
- Win prizes (and bragging rights) by participating in Cascade’s social media contests. Follow Cascade Bicycle Club on Facebook or on Twitter and Instagram at #BikeEverywhere or @cascadebicycle.
Attend the annual Group Health Bike Everywhere Breakfast, benefitting Cascade Bicycle Club.
Attend the annual Team Captains Bash at Pike Brewing Company from 5-8 p.m.
National Bike to School Day. Organize a celebration at your child’s school! Learn more here.
Stop by Bikes and Bagels, sponsored by Commute Seattle from 7-9 a.m. in McGraw Square in downtown Seattle.
Hidden Gem Scavenger Hunt. Grab your co-workers and friends for a scavenger hunt from 5-7 p.m. Explore Downtown Seattle in the best way possible - by bike of course! Meet at Westlake Park in downtown Seattle.
Finish the ride with an afterparty from 7 - 9 p.m. at the Crocodile Back Bar, where you can grab pizza, drinks and hear local musicians.
Keep the Bike Everywhere Day fun going with the official Bike Everywhere Day After Party at Velo Bike Shop, also home to the ViaBike Cycle Club, downtown’s commuter cycling club. Roll over for bites and beverages provided by Tom Douglas, tunes from KEXP DJ Troy Nelson and a variety of raffle prizes. Bring your friends and colleagues to celebrate a day of two-wheeled happiness from 4:30-6:30 p.m. at Sixth Avenue & Blanchard in Downtown Seattle.
End of Bike Month Party. Join us at Peddler Brewing Company from 4-8 p.m. in their fantastic outdoor Beer Garden for the Bike Month Finale party. We did it! Now let's celebrate!
June AND beyond
Keep riding around town and register for Cascade’s great summer rides!