Bike Everywhere Month calendar
Welcome to the month of all things pedal powered!
Check out the annual highlights below, and get a warm-up in with our year-round, volunteer-led Free Group Rides. For more bike-related events, visit our community calendar.
- Form a team and register for a local bike challenge like the Washington Bikes F5 Networks Bike Everywhere Challenge. It's an online trip-tracking contest you can sign up solo for, or join with your coworkers and friends that will run throughout the month of June this year. Registration opens in May.
- Sign up to host a Celebration Station on Bike Everywhere Day, TBD!
- Attend a free bike commuting class and go on a free Cascade free group ride! See the calendar page for complete listings.
- Bike everywhere -- to work, school, your local coffee shop, the farmers market, the library, the playground, and to meet friends! Encourage others to join up with you, especially those who are new to cycling!
- Find free group rides, free classes, celebrations and other community events on cascade.org/calendar.
- Win prizes (and bragging rights) by participating in Cascade’s social media contests. Follow Cascade Bicycle Club on Facebook or on Twitter and Instagram at #WABikeEverywhere or @cascadebicycle.
Calendar highlights for 2020
Sign up for a personal mileage challenge like the Washington Bikes Bike Everywhere Challenge. Registration goes from April 1 through the month of May!
Bike Everywhere Month kicks off!! Check out the Cascade Bike Month webpage to find events, challenges, and all things Bike Month!
Have questions for a bike mechanic? Join us from 11 a.m.-12 p.m. for an informative session with our Fleet Manager, Stephen Rowley. Register here!
Join us for a Virtual Community Screening of MOTHERLOAD! Tickets are free upon registering. You can access the film for 36 hours before the live post-film discussion from 8:30-9:30 p.m. on June 18. Please note that the film is 86 minutes, so make sure to leave enough time to watch it entirely before the discussion on Thursday at 8:30 p.m.
Other important Bike everywhere events in June 2020
Join us for the annual Kaiser Permanente Bike Everywhere Breakfast, benefiting Cascade Bicycle Club.
June AND beyond
Check back for more details on opportunities to party down and celebrate another June full of biking.
Keep the spirit of Bike Everywhere alive by joining new friends on rides around town. Join a Virtual Free Group Ride!