Bike Everywhere Month calendar
Roll with us during Bike Everywhere Month in May 2017! Check out some 2017 highlights below, and keep riding year round with our volunteer-led Free Group Rides and Cascade's major event rides. For more bike related events, visit our community calendar.
- Form a team and register for a local bike challenge. If you live in the Puget Sound Region, you can check out the Washington Bikes Bike Eveywhere Challenge online trip-tracking contest. Website opens April 1, 2016.
- Attend a free bike commuting class and go on a free Cascade free group ride! See the calendar page for complete listings.
- Participate in a May Bike Challenge. If you live in the Puget Sound Region, consider signing up for the Washington Bikes Bike Everywhere Challenge with your coworkers and friends.
- Bike everywhere--to work, school, your local coffee shop, the farmers market, the library, the playground, and to meet friends!
- Find free group rides, free classes, celebrations and other community events on cascade.org/calendar.
- Win prizes (and bragging rights) by participating in Cascade’s social media contests. Follow Cascade Bicycle Club on Facebook or on Twitter and Instagram at #BikeEverywhere or @cascadebicycle.
Attend the annual Group Health Bike Everywhere Breakfast, benefitting Cascade Bicycle Club.
Attend a Team Captains Bash to get rolling on a bike challenge. Check back for more details.
Participate in the Washington Bikes Bike Everywhere Challenge. Registrations open in April.
Join or create a Bike to School program.
End of Bike Month party! Check back for more details on opportunities to party down and celebrate another May full of biking.
June AND beyond
Keep riding around town and register for Cascade’s great summer rides!