Bike Everywhere Month calendar
Roll with us during Bike Everywhere Month in May 2018!
Check out some upcoming highlights below, and get a warm-up in with our year round, volunteer-led Free Group Rides as well as all of Cascade's event rides. For more bike related events, visit our community calendar.
- Form a team and register for a local bike challenge like the Washington Bikes Bike Everywhere Challenge. It's online trip-tracking contest you can sign up solo for, or join with your coworkers and friends that runs throughout the month of May. Registration is now open.
- Sign up to host a Celebration Station on F5 Bike Everywhere Day, May 18! Registration is open now, and goes through May 11.
- Attend a free bike commuting class and go on a free Cascade free group ride! See the calendar page for complete listings.
- Bike everywhere -- to work, school, your local coffee shop, the farmers market, the library, the playground, and to meet friends! Encourage others to join up with you, especially those who are new to cycling!
- Find free group rides, free classes, celebrations and other community events on cascade.org/calendar.
- Host a Celebration Station on F5 Bike Everywhere Day, or find one near you for some commute inspiration!
- Win prizes (and bragging rights) by participating in Cascade’s social media contests. Follow Cascade Bicycle Club on Facebook or on Twitter and Instagram at #BikeEverywhere or @cascadebicycle.
Sign up for a personal mileage challenge like the Washington Bikes Bike Everywhere Challenge. Registration goes from April 1 throughout the month of May!
Come ride the Ol' Seattle Viaduct for the last time EVER as part of the 2018 Emerald City Ride! This loop around Seattle goes along SR-99 on the Seattle waterfront, up over the Aurora Bridge, through Fremont and past Gasworks Park, leading back downtown via the I-5 express lanes. Registration is open now!
Attend the annual Group Health Bike Everywhere Breakfast, benefitting Cascade Bicycle Club.
Bike Everywhere Month kicks off!! Check out the Cascade Bike Month webpage to find events, challenges, and all things Bike Month!
Seattle Captain's Bash - Bike Everywhere Challenge, presented by Washington Bikes! 5.30pm-7.30pm @ Cascade Bicycle Club - 7787 62nd Ave NE, Seattle, WA 98115
Deadline to register an F5 Bike Everywhere DayCelebration Station!! Click here to find out how to host your own station!
F5 Bike Everywhere Day!! Stop by a celebration station on your way to work for treats and swag or host your own station! Look out for rides, rallies and after parties in your city. Celebration Station registration opens April 1 and is first come first served, so plan ahead now!
End of Bike Month soiree de fete! Check back for more details on opportunities to party down and celebrate another May full of biking.
June AND beyond
Keep the spirit of Bike Everywhere alive by joining new friends on rides around town. Register for Cascade’s great summer rides!