Bike2Health South County Rides
Join Cascade for South County Rides
Bike2Health programming was developed to connect and strengthen the cities of Edmonds, Lynnwood, and Mountlake Terrace, thus is for residents living in these cities only.
Grab those handlebars and join Cascade Bicycle Club for FREE family-friendly bike rides! As part of the Bike2Health program in South Snohomish County, Cascade is leading beginner-friendly rides this Spring and Summer. Cascade's trained education staff offer tips on: basic bike handling skills; navigating routes; and group etiquette during these fun and relaxed rides.
Participants can expect:
- Leisurely pace, flat terrain, relatively short, on protected bike paths or low-traffic streets, regular stops and guided support
- Have basic bike handling skills; wear a helmet; use a bike without training wheels (balance bikes are okay); and be no younger than 6 years old.
Rides are scheduled from April - September, 2019 - with monthly and weekly offerings.
Registration is limited to 12 participants per event.
- Mountlake Terrace Rides @ Veterans Memorial Park
- Lynnwood Rides @ South Lynnwood Park
- Edmonds Rides @ Edmonds City Park
Bike2Health is a project funded by Verdant Health Commission in partnership with the cities of Edmonds, Lynnwood and Mountlake Terrace.
Learn more about Bike2Health!