Options for STP Packets
- Mailing: Pay $20 (per packet) to receive your STP packet in the mail
- Attend Packet pick-up at Cascade Bicycle Center
- Pick up your packet the morning of the ride at the start line
1. Packet Mailing ($20/packet)
- Cost: $20 PER packet (NOT per household)
- Deadline for purchasing: Wednesday, July 1, 2020
- Packets start mailing: June 25, 2020
- Each individual rider must purchase packet mailing all packets will not be mailed to the household unless purchased with each registration
- There are no refunds for undelivered mail
If you have paid for packet mailing please be sure your address is correct in your Cascade account.
- Sign into your cascade.org online account
- Click My Account (if your Dashboard is not displaying)
- Click the Account tab
- Click Primary Address tab
Packet mailing is available for purchase during or after registration (add-on instructions).
Not sure if you have packet mailing?
Sign in to the system, click on My Account, scroll to the list of orders at the bottom of the page. Click on the order number for your STP order (make sure that there's not a separate order for just the packet mailing in the order list). A detail order view opens up. If you have packet mailing, it will be listed. If not, click on the buy add-on link in the STP order to add this to your order. Make sure to proceed to checkout after adding the packet mailing.
Questions? Contact email@example.com
2. Packet Pick-up (FREE)
Cascade Bicycle Club & WA Bikes headquarters (2-days)
Thursday - Friday, July 16 - 17
10:00 am to 8:00 pm
What to bring to packet pickup:
- Your bib # print it, write it down, or have it on your phone
- Photo ID
Bib #'s for any other riders you are picking up for
3. Start line (FREE)
Packets will be available the morning of the ride between 4:45 - 7:15 am at the start line. To avoid delays, we recommend riders pick up their packets before the morning of the event.
Can I purchase transportation/parking tickets at packet pick-up?
- Parking passes (unlimited) and Bus/Bike tickets (if not sold out) will be sold at packet pickup. Parking passes will also be sold at the start line. Transportation often sells out before packet pick up. The deadline for ordering transportation can be found on the STP details page.
Can I purchase merchandise at packet pick-up?
Yes, merchandise is available at packet pick-up. Merchandise is also available online and at the Finish Line Festival in Portland.