There will be not be a packet pickup in portland in 2019
- Cost: $20
- Deadline for purchasing: Wednesday, June 26
- Packets start mailing: June 28
- Each individual rider must purchase packet mailing all packets will not be mailed to the household unless purchased with each registration
- There are no refunds for undelivered mail.
If you have paid for packet mailing please be sure your address is correct in your Cascade account. Find the instructions below.
- Sign into your cascade.org online account
- Click My Account (if your Dashboard is not displaying)
- Click the Account tab
- Click Primary Address tab
Packet mailing is available for purchase during or after registration (add-on instructions).
Not sure if you have packet mailing?
Sign in to the system, click on My Account, scroll to the list of orders at the bottom of the page. Click on the order number for your STP order (make sure that there's not a separate order for just the packet mailing in the order list). A detail order view opens up. If you have packet mailing, it will be listed. If not, click on the buy add-on link in the STP order to add this to your order. Make sure to proceed to checkout after adding the packet mailing.
Questions on this? Contact email@example.com
Seattle-Cascade Bicycle Club & WA Bikes headquarters
- Thursday - Friday, July 11 - 12
- 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
- NEW THIS YEAR! Packet pickup will be held at our headquarters in Magnuson Park at 7787 62nd Ave NE Seattle, WA 98115.
Previously unclaimed packets will be available the morning of the ride between 4:30- 7:15 a.m. at the start line
What to bring to packet pickup:
- Your bib # print it, write it down, or have it on your phone
- Photo ID
- Bib #'s for any other riders you are picking up for, we will not allow people to pick up packets for others if they do not know the bib #
Can I pick up my packet in Portland?
- There is no Portland packet pickup this year. All packets must be picked up at Cascade's office or at the STP start line. Alternatively, riders can opt for packet mailing for $20.
Can I purchase transportation/parking tickets at packet pick-up?
- Parking passes (unlimited) and Bus/Bike tickets (subject to availability) will be sold at packet pickup. Parking passes will also be sold at the start line. Transportation often sells out before packet pick up. The deadline for ordering transportation can be found on the STP details page.
Can I purchase merchandise at packet pick-up?
Yes, merchandise is available at packet pick-up. Merchandise is also available online and at the Finish Line Festival.