- Registrations are non-transferable, meaning registration cannot be transferred to another person.
- Registrations are non-deferrable to another ride or a future year.
- Event Merchandise is 100% refundable. If you have received the merchandise, please return it in good condition to the merchandiser per instructions included in the package.
- Cascade Season Pass and Summer Fun Pass are non-refundable.
- All rides, CTS and tours purchased within a month of event start are non-refundable.
- See Classes and Camps for the cancellation fee.
Specific deadlines and exceptions
- Cascade Major Rides
- Cascade Training Series
- Washington Bike Summit
- Classes and Camps
- Ride Around Washington and Tours
How to request a refund:
- Sign In to your online account
- Click "My Account" in the blue bar (top-right corner)
- Click the "Dashboard" tab (here you will see all upcoming rides/tours you have purchased)
- Click the "My Order" (across to the right of the applicable ride/tour)
- Click "Request Refund" link (across to the right of the applicable registration or add-on line item)
- Click the red "Request Refund" box to complete the submission
*Note: You will know you have successfully completed your request when the status shows "Requested".
The refund will be processed to the original credit card; we cannot credit another card. A refund will find a new card issued in place of a lost/stolen/expired card. If a card's account is totally closed, please call the issuing company of the closed card to learn their policies regarding refunds to the closed account. We will not know the answer regarding your credit card. (However, in all likelihood, the issuing bank of the closed account will issue a check to you.)
Refund requests may take up to 10 days to be processed. We will e-mail you when the request has been processed. Please request all refunds on each item that you would like processed. We will not request the refunds for you.
Key refund dates
Registration refund requests must be submitted by the deadlines below (all times PST):
Up to one month before the ride or event, a registered rider is eligible for a 75 percent refund of registration fees and a 75 percent refund of transportation, parking and other "add-ons".
- Chilly Hilly: Thursday, Jan. 26, 2017, 11:59 p.m.
- Ride for Major Taylor: Wednesday, March 29, 2017, 11:59 p.m.
- Seattle Bike-n-Brews: Friday, April 7, 2017, 11:59 p.m.
- Woodinville Wine Ride: Thursday, May 4, 2017, 11:59 p.m.
- Flying Wheels: Wednesday, May 10, 2017, 11:59 p.m.
- Seattle Night Ride: Thursday, June 7, 2017, 11:59 p.m.
- STP: Thursday, June 15, 2017, 11:59 p.m.
- RSVP 1: Tuesday, August 18, 2017, 11:59 p.m.
- RSVP 2: TBD
- High Pass Challenge: Friday, July 28, 2017, 11:59 p.m.
- Emerald City Bike Ride, TBD
- Kitsap Color Classic: Thursday, Aug. 24, 2017, 11:59 p.m.
*No refunds will be processed after the respective deadline dates
- Cascade Training Series (CTS): 75% refund if requested before Wednesday, March 8, 2017, one month before series starts on Saturday, April 8, 2017.
- Prior to Feb. 20, 2017 registration is 75% refundable. There are no refunds after Feb. 20, 2017. To request a refund, the directions are found at the top of this page.
- After Feb. 21, 2016, please let us know if you are unable to attend by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you register and then realize that you can no longer attend, you may transfer your registration over to another individual until March 15, 2017; after that we reserve the right to transfer the registration to a scholarship recipient. All you need to do to make this change is email email@example.com and we will be happy to take care of it for you.
Cancellations must be received at least 7 days before the class start date to receive a refund, minus a $5.00 cancellation fee. Note: A full refund is available if the class is canceled due to low enrollment.
Youth Bike Camps:
Cancellations must be received at least one month before the camp start date to receive a refund, minus a $25.00 cancellation fee.